stuball is offline Banned

Cholesterol bottomed the f^ck out ??

Excuse me if im in the wrong forum ..First cycle 5 weeks in, 3 months before my cycle i got blood work done every thing was fine except my cholestrol, a whoopin 296, freaked me the f^ck out, i was eatin lick a slob, went on a diet, lost 10 pounds got it down to 210, did a home test yesterday, it was 180, could this be possible, i know home test are not on the money, but how much could it be off ? ? ? So 2 1/2 months befor my cycle, when i started my diet i also started takin omega 3- 2000 mg 3 times a day ....When i started my cycle feb 9 th i also started takin milk thistle and b 6 plus the omega three, TEST CYP 250mg's, DECA 150mg's every three days, its my first cycle 180 5/6 43 years old ,, could this be possible i though as would raise my cholestrol ? ? ? Thanks Bro's

Anyone? ?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i think it's more like steroid 's COULD increase your cholestrol. That's why everyone should get blood work done to make sure. i got mine done and my liver values where elavated.There back to normal now and i know people who take gear and drink and there's come back fine.

Yeah, i though if anything it would raise up again, im just guessing that the omega 3 and diet got it down but i cant believe that much ? ? ?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Yeah, i though if anything it would raise up again, im just guessing that the omega 3 and diet got it down but i cant believe that much ? ? ?
    like you said though if you where eating shit all the time and now are eating clean that will help a great deal.

but if your still worried go and get it checked out by a professionally then you will definitely know the result's

Cool, tryin to avoid the doctor, Thanks........

Thread Information