Thread: My first cycle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JMan06 is offline Member

My first cycle

Hey, I finally registerd on here after reading a lot and realize theres a lot of smart people on here... so ill start off with a hi to everyone

For some background info on me...

Recently turned 19 years old
    5 foot 10
    177 lbs
    10% body fat
    2 years bodybuilding
    favorite bodybuilder and personal idol: Flex Wheeler (amazing symmetry and cuts)
    max deadlift 425
    max bench 265

Ive been training 5 times a week steady for 2 years. Im not on a real diet but I eat properly. Goal is to put on some muscle mass. I have a very fast metabolism. I shoot for 7 meals a day. 3 of them being protein shakes mixed with Glycocarb (Carb powder) I eat lotsa of eggs, chicken, pork, greens, potatoes and yogurt and multi grain bread. Im getting in a good 4000 calories a day. I love eating and I love eating healthy!!!!

Ive done a cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off of m1t back a year ago, lasted 2 months. Didnt really do much, I put on maybe 5 pounds lean muscle with minimal strength gains. Only sides were headaches.

Ive never touched gear before, I know I am young to start. But I came here for advice so I would appreciate if you guys who know a heck of a lot more then me could guide me on my first cycle as opposed to bash me... I have a thick skull and ill end up doin it anyways Ive been bodybuilding for a decent period of time so i have a good base on me, even though I have potential for greater natural increase. I have buddies whove done mild cycles and have been fine. And yes I have done research for the past few months but I still have some suggestions id rather ask first hand users then a website.

to the point:

I wanted to do 500mg of Test E and 300mg Deca per week for 10 weeks
    So i guess 2 shots Test E and 1 Deca a week. Mon,Wed,Sat being injection days.

My Questions:
    For PCT can I use clomid only since its a relatively milder cycle im doing? Or would I need nolvadex as well with the clomid for sure? As well, how is the test in regards to elevating blood pressure? Will it be a large problem for 500mg for 10 week cycle?

I plan on taking a long break after this. Depending on how addicted I get
    Thanks for taking the time to read and for any assistance. Im 100% gonna do this but I want to know the best and safest possible way!
    Once again, any advice thats constructive will be appreciated, bashing wont help me at all in my decision.

Ill post up some pics of me as soon as I get a camera to borrow
    Last edited by JMan06; 03-21-2006 at 01:36 AM.

Thread Information