Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first cycle

JMan06 is offline Member

My first cycle

Hey, I finally registerd on here after reading a lot and realize theres a lot of smart people on here... so ill start off with a hi to everyone

For some background info on me...

Recently turned 19 years old
    5 foot 10
    177 lbs
    10% body fat
    2 years bodybuilding
    favorite bodybuilder and personal idol: Flex Wheeler (amazing symmetry and cuts)
    max deadlift 425
    max bench 265

Ive been training 5 times a week steady for 2 years. Im not on a real diet but I eat properly. Goal is to put on some muscle mass. I have a very fast metabolism. I shoot for 7 meals a day. 3 of them being protein shakes mixed with Glycocarb (Carb powder) I eat lotsa of eggs, chicken, pork, greens, potatoes and yogurt and multi grain bread. Im getting in a good 4000 calories a day. I love eating and I love eating healthy!!!!

Ive done a cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off of m1t back a year ago, lasted 2 months. Didnt really do much, I put on maybe 5 pounds lean muscle with minimal strength gains. Only sides were headaches.

Ive never touched gear before, I know I am young to start. But I came here for advice so I would appreciate if you guys who know a heck of a lot more then me could guide me on my first cycle as opposed to bash me... I have a thick skull and ill end up doin it anyways Ive been bodybuilding for a decent period of time so i have a good base on me, even though I have potential for greater natural increase. I have buddies whove done mild cycles and have been fine. And yes I have done research for the past few months but I still have some suggestions id rather ask first hand users then a website.

to the point:

I wanted to do 500mg of Test E and 300mg Deca per week for 10 weeks
    So i guess 2 shots Test E and 1 Deca a week. Mon,Wed,Sat being injection days.

My Questions:
    For PCT can I use clomid only since its a relatively milder cycle im doing? Or would I need nolvadex as well with the clomid for sure? As well, how is the test in regards to elevating blood pressure? Will it be a large problem for 500mg for 10 week cycle?

I plan on taking a long break after this. Depending on how addicted I get
    Thanks for taking the time to read and for any assistance. Im 100% gonna do this but I want to know the best and safest possible way!
    Once again, any advice thats constructive will be appreciated, bashing wont help me at all in my decision.

Ill post up some pics of me as soon as I get a camera to borrow
    Last edited by JMan06; 03-21-2006 at 01:36 AM.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Let me first welcome you bro. I'ld like to tell you that I think you are too young to start juicing. i think you can train hard with a good diet and gain a lot more, then when you hit your plato then you are ready for the juice, however I'm 99.9% sure you're not going to listen. I didnt start to juice until I was 30. however If you choose not to listen, then for your first cycle start out simple. test E 500mg weekly for 10 to 12 weeks then pct. nothing else....dont drown your receptors with different compounds yet. take your time you have years ahead of you. good luck bro.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 03-21-2006 at 01:08 AM.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Let me first welcome you bro. I'ld like to tell you that I think you are too young to start juicing. i think you can train hard with a diet diet and gain a lot more, then when you hit your plato then yo uare ready fo rthe juice, however I'm 99.9% sure you're not going to listen because I was your age once. I didnt start to juice until I was 30. If you choose not to listen for yuor first cycle start out simple. test E 500mg weekly for 10 to 12 weeks then pct. nothing else....dont drown your receptors with different compounds yet. take your time you have years ahead of you. good luck bro.
    The Deca has very small sides compared to most and a great ability to keep gains. Would it be BAD for me to stack it?

JMan06 is offline Member
    bump

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    try gettin on a real diet bro... "Check the bulking sticky" see how that works first...... im not gonna throw out the "your too young" card on you like everyone else is going to, but just try the bulking diet for a while and build a good frame first. you'll be happy later, when it is time for vial dippin and syrupp drippin.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Anybody know of Test e causing high blood pressure? And would clomid alone suffice for pct or should I throw in nolvadex as well?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I know this is something what you dont want to hear, but your to young to start cycling, please take this on board, its very important at your stage to listen to people who have been there and done it.

At your age your own body is buzzing with hormones and you dont need to put anymore in, just concentrate on your diet and training program and get a good solid base for you to work off when you do think of starting AAS in a couple of years, if you do this you will be in a far better postion to build muscle.

Train hard and conecntrate on your diet this will bring excellent results what you require, AAS are not the answer they are only one tool of the process to build muscle, there are many other contributing factors and if you get these right you will build good quality muscle and at your age you have enough hormones for this process.

Marcus

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I know this is something what you dont want to hear, but your to young to start cycling, please take this on board, its very important at your stage to listen to people who have been there and done it.

At your age your own body is buzzing with hormones and you dont need to put anymore in, just concentrate on your diet and training program and get a good solid base for you to work off when you do think of starting AAS in a couple of years, if you do this you will be in a far better postion to build muscle.

Train hard and conecntrate on your diet this will bring excellent results what you require, AAS are not the answer they are only one tool of the process to build muscle, there are many other contributing factors and if you get these right you will build good quality muscle and at your age you have enough hormones for this process.

Marcus
    Well said. He is definitely way to young to start juicing.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Test e and blood pressure? anyone ? lol

R1Champ is offline Junior Member
    For your question about hypertension test-e does cause hypertension just as any other test does (along w/ numerous side effects)! Also it aromatizes very quickly so in addition to your clomid I would strongly recommend that you obtain nolvadex or arimidex to take during your cycle in case you start to develop gyno! As for the deca I would stay clear of it and take test cypionate , test propionate or test enenthate with perhaps some d-bol in the beggining just to get a jump start but definatly start off with only test! Deca could be used later down the road and does have impressive results but should not be used for the first cycle! In addition I personally like to take around 1500 i.u. of hcg in middle of my cycle for two weeks just to keep my nuts in the fence rather then chasing them down the road later but hcg in 100% option and is not neccesary many recommend not to take hcg for something like test only for harsher aas like deca but i like having nuts! Good luck and eat right!

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R1Champ
    For your question about hypertension test-e does cause hypertension just as any other test does (along w/ numerous side effects)! Also it aromatizes very quickly so in addition to your clomid I would strongly recommend that you obtain nolvadex or arimidex to take during your cycle in case you start to develop gyno! As for the deca I would stay clear of it and take test cypionate, test propionate or test enenthate with perhaps some d-bol in the beggining just to get a jump start but definatly start off with only test! Deca could be used later down the road and does have impressive results but should not be used for the first cycle! In addition I personally like to take around 1500 i.u. of hcg in middle of my cycle for two weeks just to keep my nuts in the fence rather then chasing them down the road later but hcg in 100% option and is not neccesary many recommend not to take hcg for something like test only for harsher aas like deca but i like having nuts! Good luck and eat right!

Thanks Boss!

Bigromano is offline New Member
    Hey Jman let me know how your cycle goes im also looking into deca with test e for my first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    Test e and blood pressure? anyone ? lol

It will raise it.....

For your first cycle, just do test. It will be enough to grow off of.

Honestly your not ready. I'll be straight to the point, Your to small, you don't know how to train naturally to get big, you won't keep the gains off your cycle because of that. Build a better base. Goodluck

hell mask let me ask you a question. i am younger than jman. let me tell u alittle about myself. im 18 now started lifting 2 years ago with an amueter bodybuilder i put on about 60 pounds in a year not including the 40 before i trained with him i got up to 245 naturally i admitt i had a good amount of fat on me i cut down to 225 and now i been deiting hard for my first competion i am currently 215 with 13% im lookin at 195-200 for show weight. i was thinkin of starting my first cycle after the show but i no everyone says 18 is to young but dont u have to take into consideration muscle maturaity? if u could give me your opinion it would be really helpful

gellert32 is offline New Member
    Im a new member to the site as well and Im also interested in starting a cycle myself. I just turned 20, 4 days ago so I know still young too. I weigh 205 right now with 10 percent body fat, however I was up at 225 about 6 weeks ago, I’m cutting down now for photo shoot in 6 weeks, but after that I want to start my first cycle. I have done some research and seen some sample cycles, but I want a cycle specific to my body weight and body type and goals.

After the shoot I want to put my size back on so I will go on a bulking diet, but with the diet I want a good beginner cycle to start me out. Please don’t say im to young I want to be a bodybuilder and will start on gear either way
    Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by Bigromano
    hell mask let me ask you a question. i am younger than jman. let me tell u alittle about myself. im 18 now started lifting 2 years ago with an amueter bodybuilder i put on about 60 pounds in a year not including the 40 before i trained with him i got up to 245 naturally i admitt i had a good amount of fat on me i cut down to 225 and now i been deiting hard for my first competion i am currently 215 with 13% im lookin at 195-200 for show weight. i was thinkin of starting my first cycle after the show but i no everyone says 18 is to young but dont u have to take into consideration muscle maturaity? if u could give me your opinion it would be really helpful

It all depends. Your life , your dreams, your health. For alot of competitors in bbing or any sport, 18-24 is when it's "on" it's the time to compete you can't wait.(bodybuilding you can be old and still do fine) You can and many do with success, and then many don't. Honestly if your dream is to become a pro bber , your gonna have to juice to stay competitive, just like in national or world top athletes. Later just might be to late, or maybe it won't. Who knows whats right more than yourself.

60lbs in a year, thats alot. I would try to gain as much possible naturally and when you feel the gains to slow down considerably then go to aas for the extra. Why mess up your hormones when they are doing so well naturally? Don't do it until the time you think is best.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Jman, I find it really weird that you Bench 265 and deadlift 425 but only weigh 177, I am 5'8" 175 and bench 200 and Deadlift 290, So signifcant differences there...What I am saying is that for the weight your pushing up you could weigh a hell of a lot more, What gives???

Also, I don't know a ton about gear from experience, but from what I have read, stear clear of deca for your first cycle, It will shut your natural test production down and make it hard to get back even with PCT from what I understand...The Test E cycle for your first is pretty standard procedure from everything that I have read

ya you bring up really good points, and i am not bullshitting about the 60lbs in a year i used to be 150-155 as a soph and more in high school and by the begining of my senior year i was 245-250 which was shitty weight but i gained 50 pounds of muscle in 2 years. but thats not my point i appreaciate your help, i do wanna be competive in bodybuilding and it has been very stressful to make this discision about starting with juice becuase i wonder how much more can i gain naturally in 2-3 more years i feel like i am as big as i am gonna get naturally but who knows. im not like these other kids who wanna go on it cuz they cant put on size. i take this very seriously and i think i have make the move to the next level. please feel free to tell me what u think

hellmask that was for u up above

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    Hey Jman, I find it really weird that you Bench 265 and deadlift 425 but only weigh 177, I am 5'8" 175 and bench 200 and Deadlift 290, So signifcant differences there...What I am saying is that for the weight your pushing up you could weigh a hell of a lot more, What gives???

Also, I don't know a ton about gear from experience, but from what I have read, stear clear of deca for your first cycle, It will shut your natural test production down and make it hard to get back even with PCT from what I understand...The Test E cycle for your first is pretty standard procedure from everything that I have read

^^^^ Test shuts your natty test down too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigromano
    ya you bring up really good points, and i am not bullshitting about the 60lbs in a year i used to be 150-155 as a soph and more in high school and by the begining of my senior year i was 245-250 which was shitty weight but i gained 50 pounds of muscle in 2 years. but thats not my point i appreaciate your help, i do wanna be competive in bodybuilding and it has been very stressful to make this discision about starting with juice becuase i wonder how much more can i gain naturally in 2-3 more years i feel like i am as big as i am gonna get naturally but who knows. im not like these other kids who wanna go on it cuz they cant put on size. i take this very seriously and i think i have make the move to the next level. please feel free to tell me what u think

Your making great gains naturally so stick with it. Continue to work hard eat right and grow. Your hormones are peaked at that age so get the best out of them. Like I said in my other post once you quit gaining and think it's time , then go for it, if bbing is what you want to do. Like you said you can still gain so wait 2 more years and if your not gaining as you want then jump on if thats your future plan. But remember, ones dreams change throughout ones life.

No I know that Hell, but from what I have read in the book, it stressed the idea that Deca made it difficult for you to start yourself back up again once off, in other words, yeah Test shuts your shit down to a point, but it is much easier and highly likely that you can start it back up again with PCT especially after only one cycle...but on the other hand deca can really **** up your natural production, on a more permanant scale...

aight man thanks alot, you were a great help

hey hellmask you no what i said about how im not like those kids who cant put on size thats why they wanna juice, my point up above ..haha why dont u drop some knowlegde on him

hell mask, doesnt that seem weird about jman like I was saying, 425 deadlift and weighs 177? I mean i weight two pounds less and can only dead like 290, I mean thats not like amazing but its decent...Whats the deal with taht?

No I know that Hell, but from what I have read in the book, it stressed the idea that Deca made it difficult for you to start yourself back up again once off, in other words, yeah Test shuts your shit down to a point, but it is much easier and highly likely that you can start it back up again with PCT especially after only one cycle...but on the other hand deca can really **** up your natural production, on a more permanant scale...

Deca shuts you down faster than test does, but all in all the both shut you down completely. Once shut down it's gonna be challenging to bring your natty test back up to normal.

hell mask, doesnt that seem weird about jman like I was saying, 425 deadlift and weighs 177? I mean i weight two pounds less and can only dead like 290, I mean thats not like amazing but its decent...Whats the deal with taht?

People are made different?

Tendon strength , limb length, alot of other factors come into play also.

Ok, but I mean it seems to me that its pretty much guarantee that the PCT will bring em back to normal correct?

Also, what is the deal with Jman and my posts above?

JMan06 is offline Member
    Nope those are real stats No lies bro

Ill see if I can get a vid sometime on chest day lol

JMan06 is offline Member
    Everyones diff, repping 225 (2 plates) isnt all that much. Some people are just built diff then others. My father is a bodybuilder, and i train with him. I do chest once a week. And stick to very low reps to build strength. Do lots of power lifting. Ill do 6 sets (includes warmups) of 2-6 reps NO MORE. Each week I find the weight feels a lil lighter and i can squeeze out 1 more rep with a certain weight. Just how I grow. Plus I eat everything in sight

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    For your first cycle, just do test. It will be enough to grow off of.

Honestly your not ready. I'll be straight to the point, Your to small, you don't know how to train naturally to get big, you won't keep the gains off your cycle because of that. Build a better base. Goodluck
    Camman camman Im not TOO small. I got some beef. (no fat though )
    Ill post up some pics ASAP

R1Champ is offline Junior Member
    Hey undicided 09,
    im 5'7" and one year ago i weighed around 180 and was benching 365 (max 1 rep)and squatting around 500+(max 1 rep) deadlift was also in the 500's. And now with test im weighing around 205 and benching pretty close to 500 and squatting 600+ it just depends on everyones genetic makeup some people are weaker and some are stronger.

But ya j-man you are young but im not gonna give you any shit, do want you want its your body im 22 and feel that im still to young but i cant wait to be big. Im sick of being the little guy ronnie coleman better watch out cause here i come. But like i said test is the best shit you can get it works great and like i say im 5'7' 205 and 9%bf and im still growing with test. try it if it doesn't work get on what ever you feel does a 10 week cycle of test would produce crazy results you just have to be careful cause your natural test is probable higher then what ever you are gonna be injecting. And eat right i eat 10-15 times a day not full meals but i need 8,000 cals eat your greens to not just fatting stuff.

cornhole is offline New Member
    you are to young! and i mean no disrespect by this but if you didnt know that test can cause high blood pressure you need to do alot more research! and first cycles you should only use test alone! just one compound so you learn how your body reacts to it.you wont know whats doing what if you stack?

rattboy is offline New Member
    4000 calories is not enough for your age and size, try eating more. I'm 30, weight 180 and 5'11" and I need 4500 to put on any size. Your natural test should be high enough. Take some supps to boost natural levels and eat. You will def see results. Juice won't help with out the diet. Good luck with any decision you make. If you use, go with test alone for the first.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Ill do what you guys suggested and go with the TEST alone. Ill save my Deca for another time. Are my results going to be dropped quite a bit since Im taking out the deca but still keeping the TEST at 500mg a week? Mon 250mg jab, and a Thurs 250mg jab

thanks guys

PS My 23 guage 1 inch pokers should be sufficient for the glute?

Ill do what you guys suggested and go with the TEST alone. Ill save my Deca for another time. Are my results going to be dropped quite a bit since Im taking out the deca but still keeping the TEST at 500mg a week? Mon 25mg Thurs 250mg

thanks guys

Thats more than 10x the test your body produces naturally a week, so of course your going to grow.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    Everyones diff, repping 225 (2 plates) isnt all that much. Some people are just built diff then others. My father is a bodybuilder, and i train with him. I do chest once a week. And stick to very low reps to build strength. Do lots of power lifting. Ill do 6 sets (includes warmups) of 2-6 reps NO MORE. Each week I find the weight feels a lil lighter and i can squeeze out 1 more rep with a certain weight. Just how I grow. Plus I eat everything in sight
    if your father is a body builder why dont you talk to him about using gear instead of people that you dont know?

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    if your father is a body builder why dont you talk to him about using gear instead of people that you dont know?
    Smart

Thats the best way for me to get this ---> lol
    Nah i dunno, hed be pretty dissapointed and hes had to go through a lot with a seperation this year I wouldnt want more worrying on his shoulders with stupid shit like this.

Plus isnt this what this forum is about pal?

muscle_20 is offline Member
    go for 500mg test only with a dbol kickstart over the deca and test you will make more gains this way.nolva during the cycle if gyno starts.for pct nolva and clomid.hcg regularly through the cycle.
    the only reason i suggested you talk to him is i know for a fact that very few if any one will actually give you help instead they will just say your too young.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information