Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first cycle

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    go for 500mg test only with a dbol kickstart over the deca and test you will make more gains this way.nolva during the cycle if gyno starts.for pct nolva and clomid.hcg regularly through the cycle.
    the only reason i suggested you talk to him is i know for a fact that very few if any one will actually give you help instead they will just say your too young.
    Appreciate the advice bro! I picked up some Dbol, Clomid, Nolvadex , Milk thistle and hawthorn berry.

Should I stick to 20mg a day DBOL and cut it out after 5 weeks?

so

DBOL week 1-5 20mg/day
    TEST enath week 1-10 500mg/week

As well, Ive been told you can take a day off a week on the DBOL, is this true? To give your kidneys a break.

As well i bought some ginger root for my blood pressure to help

P.S Muscle 20 you look huge man good work! I hope to be like that sometime! Im working hard for it lol. I wish I had some pictures of me before I started lifting, I have come a long way.
    Last edited by JMan06; 03-22-2006 at 11:22 PM.

Killzone is offline Associate Member
    Even though you are too young, if you are going to do something, I would suggest doing just Deca at 300mgs a week. Do this to see how your body and mind respond. Plus you should have minimal side effects. I gained at least 15 lbs on just this my first time. If you maintain a high protein high calorie diet, you will be amazed at the results with both strength and mass. I don't think there is any reason to try test just yet. Save you money. Plus you will probably keep a majority of your gains. That said, really think about this because you have your whole life ahead of you and probably could do just as well with a little hard work and dedication. A few extra pounds is not worth ruining your natural hormones. You have free aas right inside your body already.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by struggles
    Even though you are too young, if you are going to do something, I would suggest doing just Deca at 300mgs a week. Do this to see how your body and mind respond. Plus you should have minimal side effects. I gained at least 15 lbs on just this my first time. If you maintain a high protein high calorie diet, you will be amazed at the results with both strength and mass. I don't think there is any reason to try test just yet. Save you money. Plus you will probably keep a majority of your gains. That said, really think about this because you have your whole life ahead of you and probably could do just as well with a little hard work and dedication. A few extra pounds is not worth ruining your natural hormones. You have free aas right inside your body already.
    Deca alone isnt good without TEST, so thatd be bringing me back to my old deca and test idea. Im gonna stick with 10 weeks test 500mg/week, and dbol to kick start it. The dbol ill loose most of as its mostly water. But If i do a good PCT and keep training hard I can keep a lot of my gains ill get from the test enath. Thanks for the advice though, appreciated.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Well heres a update!!

Im 4 days into my cycle.
    Ive been going on dbol at 30mg a day, and had my second TEST enath injection into my delt today as well. I havent noticed anything at all yet as far as pumps, strength or size. I know test takes 2-3 weeks? but the dbol shouldnt i be feeling that? Also when i shot the test i didnt feel the charlie horse is that ok because I was told its supposed to feel like one?

Thanks

JMan06 is offline Member
    IS the pain from the test injection supposed to hurt the next day or right after? I shot into my shoulder around 7 pm went to bed at 12 not feeling anything. Next morning i felt the charlie horse

jones318 is offline Junior Member
    you got a lot of research to do man!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to run the test eth for 12 weeks, ...i hope you know about pct, 2 wekks after your last injection...you jumped into it too early bro, you did not even have everything set up right.good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information