Thread: Am I on track?

DBflash21 is offline Member

Am I on track?

What's up bro's just finished my 3rd week of Test E at 500mg/ew. My bench has gone up about 15 lbs, along with my other lifts, but I'm wondering if I'm on the right track because I posted the pics of my gear and nobody was sure if it was legit or not, so I'm kinda stressing. Should I just be patient? No signs of acne, and I'm currently taking liquidex at .25mg ED. Thanks.

build4life is offline Junior Member
    got to give it at least 2 or 3 more weeks. if it was a ugl, if no one has heard of it and u got it from a reliable sorce i wouldnt worrie about it. just got to give it a min to kick in. has ur endurence gone up? do u get enough protien/calories?

Quote Originally Posted by build4life
    got to give it at least 2 or 3 more weeks. if it was a ugl, if no one has heard of it and u got it from a reliable sorce i wouldnt worrie about it. just got to give it a min to kick in. has ur endurence gone up? do u get enough protien/calories?
    Yes, endurance is great, and sex drive is through the roof! It is a ugl, and from a reliable source, I guess I'm just anxious! but does all this sound like I'm on the right track? BTW if you're interested you can checkout my gear in the "steroid pictures" forum under "legit test?" thanks bro.

fifteen pounds aint to shabby for 3 weeks. especially since technicly the test shouldnt kick in till about week 5 or 6. and if thats all ur taking u sound like ur doing allright. keep eating, get lots or protien, and take care of ur liver. if u got all that covered just keep hitting it hard and enjoy the next 7 weeks

shouldnt really just gage it on bench though, and again could b a placibo effect right up to this point too. knowing that ur on aas is a real kick to ur efferts

Quote Originally Posted by build4life
    shouldnt really just gage it on bench though, and again could b a placibo effect right up to this point too. knowing that ur on aas is a real kick to ur efferts
    Exactly. Well all my lifts have gone up, squat and cleans.

Bump.

Thread Information