donpinn is offline Associate Member

Deca Really Hurts

5 days ago I injected 1cc 300mg of sydgroup deca . For the next 3 days I couldnt sleep on my left side my delt was so sore. Today the pain i mostly gone but there is a red spot that starts at the bottom of my delt and goes 1/2 way down my bicep and around to my tricep. There also feels like a small knot on top of my delt. I pushed the pin in over an inch and a quarter, so i feel it got in the muscle tissue.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, would it help if i injected small doses eod as long as i got my right dose for the week?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    was this the 1st time you have injected into this muscle.........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    was this the 1st time you have injected into this muscle.........................
    yes with the deca but i injected in it before with winny

you would get more pain inj winny than deca ...............i would give it a coupla more days and if no better you may have an infection.....go to the docs if no better...ive seen infections 1st hand mate not nice......only last week a mate of mine had an infection in his delt...i pulled two 5ml barrels of puss out of it..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by donpinn
    5 days ago I injected 1cc 300mg of sydgroup deca . For the next 3 days I couldnt sleep on my left side my delt was so sore. Today the pain i mostly gone but there is a red spot that starts at the bottom of my delt and goes 1/2 way down my bicep and around to my tricep. There also feels like a small knot on top of my delt. I pushed the pin in over an inch and a quarter, so i feel it got in the muscle tissue.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, would it help if i injected small doses eod as long as i got my right dose for the week?
    So you are shooting in your delt with 1.5" pin? Go for 1". The AAS has moved down from your delt from gravity and the inactive ingredients (to keep it sterile) are irritating you and causing inflammation. The problem should pass in a couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    So you are shooting in your delt with 1.5" pin? Go for 1". The AAS has moved down from your delt from gravity and the inactive ingredients (to keep it sterile) are irritating you and causing inflammation. The problem should pass in a couple days.
    Great thanks. and booz thank you ill keep watching and if it isnt better ill check with the docs.
    If I break up the injections with smaller dosed more frequently will it help with the pain????

by the way mate what exactly is your cycle...........................

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    by the way mate what exactly is your cycle...........................
    300mg deca and 400 mg test prop pct redkat letro.25 ed and clomid 100 first week 50 next 2weeks does that sound ok? or do i need to add or change any thing?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if your more comfortable breaking up the shots i dont see a problem, imo. but i think you might have gone in a little to far and caused a minor irritation. keep an eye on it and get some 1" pins for your delt and other site injections.

I would also like to see your cycle and stats, cause so far all you have mentioned is deca and winny, and if i know booz he is thinking the same thing, uh-oh.

ok, nevermind. glad to see its not deca only, someone did there research,

personally i would run your prop a little higher, closer to 500 weekly and make sure you stop your deca 2-3 weeks before you stop your prop.

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    if your more comfortable breaking up the shots i dont see a problem, imo. but i think you might have gone in a little to far and caused a minor irritation. keep an eye on it and get some 1" pins for your delt and other site injections.

I would also like to see your cycle and stats, cause so far all you have mentioned is deca and winny, and if i know booz he is thinking the same thing, uh-oh.
    so i could have gone to far in the muscle with the pin?

powerliftmike may have just hit the proverbial nail....i use 1inch for delts.............

funnymanchuck is offline New Member
    deca never caused any pain for me..

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I to have expirenced this in my delt. I think it was from injecting to much.

i only go with 1cc and use a 1" pin. and my delts are a decent size, well at least i think so,

I try the one inch pins. I read on this site that the 300 mg sygroup causes pain at injection site because of such a strong compound does anyone know about that?
    Also should i be runnin letro @ .25 ed through my cycle? will this pct be good enough?
    Last edited by donpinn; 03-24-2006 at 02:10 PM.

funnymanchuck is offline New Member
    what guage of needle are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by funnymanchuck
    what guage of needle are you using?
    23 gauge

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    would puting a warm heat pad or towel on the irritated spot help

Thread Information