Swoled is offline Banned

Battle Of The Trens????

What would you say would be the best cycle for someone looking to put on some serious LEAN mass? 500mg test e for 12 weeks WITH........

TREN ACE
    TREN ENTH
    ORRRR TNT??? (COMBO TREN AND TEST)

also, someone posted that Tren allows you to consume mass calories, without worrying about bf...how true is this statement?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Stats, cycle experience? Guess I'm gonna change my sig. because I seem to ask these things over 5x/day.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoled
    What would you say would be the best cycle for someone looking to put on some serious LEAN mass? 500mg test e for 12 weeks WITH........

TREN ACE
    TREN ENTH
    ORRRR TNT??? (COMBO TREN AND TEST)

also, someone posted that Tren allows you to consume mass calories, without worrying about bf...how true is this statement?

Assumimg u have a cpl cycles under your belt and are looking to give tren a try then test (I like prop with tren) and tren-a wld be good... the tren-a wld allow u to fine tune your dosage in case sides became a problem... u will need to shoot ed with tren-a so prop wld be a real good match with it...
    As for the mass calories... I think u have it backwards... tren allows u to consume less calories without going into a catabolic state.. so it's great if u are looking to cut up.... don't go into it thinking that tren is this magical fat burning aas... it does seem to help lean u out but it's not a free ticket to eat sloppy.... Personally I love tren... it's my favorite compound... running prop/tren-a/slin right now and it has been nothing short of spectacular....

Thread Information