liftinghard is offline Junior Member

Taking 600mg Of Test E For 12 Weeks What Should I Expect To Gain

Im Taking 600mg Of Test E Once Aweek In A 2cc Injection. What Should I Ecpect In Terms Of Gains In Size And Strenth. Been On It For Two Weeks Gained 3 Lbs

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    You wont start to feel it till around week 4-7. Those 3 lbs were probably natural gains. As long as your diet is strong and your rest and workout routine are solid, its not uncommon to put on 20-25 lbs. Just eat like a horse and youll watch your weight and strength gains explode.

so about two more weeks does come slow or does it come quickly after that

rast4man is offline Junior Member
    It's gradual and it's highly dependant on your diet. If you are trying to add mass, you need to consume 1.2-1.7g protein per lb. of body weight. That, with proper rest and training and you will see gains. Everything is gradual as far as size, strength, etc. I try to maintain 3-5k calories on off days and 6-8k calories on training days. Are you planning on blood work or have you gotten any done?

1st week of may

Quote Originally Posted by AllGearedUp
    You wont start to feel it till around week 4-7. Those 3 lbs were probably natural gains. As long as your diet is strong and your rest and workout routine are solid, its not uncommon to put on 20-25 lbs. Just eat like a horse and youll watch your weight and strength gains explode.
    Agreed i don't start feeling the test kick in until about week 8! but yeah 20lbs easy if your diet is good.

brett19 is offline New Member
    I personally find with test e you should stay on it alot longer than other AS as it takes a long time to work to full effect,i would stay on it for 16 weeks minnium myself,as with me the gains start to kick in at week 10-12.

castertroy is offline Associate Member
    gains kicked in at week 10-12?!? wow, thats long time.
    i ran a very smilar cycle and just finished last week. by week 6 my strenght shot up and i was moonfaced.lol i got big gains off of it but then again i knew exactly how to train and eat. watch the diet and train hard for the 12or so weeks and u should get big gains, and mad pumps at the gym( my fav. part).
    then just work on retaining the gains.

thunderdan is offline Junior Member
    My gains did not kick in untill week 10-12 either. I was getting stronger but it really kicked in later. I gained 15 lbs on 600 test c in 16 weeks. I guess my diet could have been better. I useally do not eat enough. Its harder than it sounds. Just dont make my mistake. You have to be patient with long acting test.

Thread Information