Thread: Tren Insomnia

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Tren Insomnia

today i did my first shot of tren ..im paranoid about the insomnia..when does it usualy come..after 2 weeks or so..is it soo bad iim running 100mgs/day i might drop it to 75mgs a day

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm in week 4 and i'm fine.. 100 ED.
    but i do wear myself out in the gym n at work. so i got that goin for me LOL till its PCT time.. than i'm ****ed LOL

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Havent had night sweats either, but i do sweat at the gym, slightly more.
    I got the TREN cough fairly bad tho.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    when i step itup to 150 its NO SLEEP AT ALL maybe 4hrs avg
    insomnia starts after week 1 for me.. depending on test dosage. near 3g's life aint worth livin

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    It crept up on me within the first week. It was bad. It was my first and last tren cycle for me. The sides were not worth it. I started at 75ed and bumped it down to 50mg ed, which helped some, but I just was not sleeping good. I feel so much better now that I am off. Tren just isn't for me I guess.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    It crept up on me within the first week. It was bad. It was my first and last tren cycle for me. The sides were not worth it. I started at 75ed and bumped it down to 50mg ed, which helped some, but I just was not sleeping good. I feel so much better now that I am off. Tren just isn't for me I guess.
    did u check ur bp and if so what was it?

IMO if ur not sleeping well its alot to do w/ bp and other I FEEL LIKE SHIT factors.

get some meds from doc for bp and if possible muscle relaxers

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    get use to power naps

rast4man is offline Junior Member
    I get night sweats on occasion. I took a nap today and I had them bad. I'm an insomniac by nature but honestly, the Tren counters it for me. I sleep like a rock now, maybe I sleep too much.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    today i did my first shot of tren..im paranoid about the insomnia..when does it usualy come..after 2 weeks or so..is it soo bad iim running 100mgs/day i might drop it to 75mgs a day
    Trenbalone enanthate here running 500 mg week... no insomnia, no night sweats, no cough, yes I am more emotional then ever and constantly thinking my wife is out to cheat on me when nothing has changed and she is here behaving herself... the emotionalism which can lead into roid rage is the only effect I see from tren enanthate. I think the enanthate doesnt give the roller coaster ride that acetate gives so some of the so called trenbalone side effects dont materialize with the enanthate. I went against online advice and did enanthate instead of acetate for my first experience with tren. I love the stuff. Veins popping out absolutely everywhere, leaned and and leaning up significantly while muscles are growing and weight is gaining. Only doing 250 mg testosterone enanthate with the 500 tren enanthate and I have the best sex drive I've ever had and absolutely no bloat, I am very dry and tight skinned, if not becoming paper thin skin.

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    thinking about doing it this cycle? not sure yet though..

thats the one think i hate about tren , lots of people don't use it because of that... When i was on it, it made me feel like i was sufficating during my sleep, then i would wake up and not be abel to fall back asleep until befor my alarm rings

Thread Information