Thread: shotting winny

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    protz2812 is offline New Member

shotting winny

on friday my bud did a shot of winny in his thigh and he woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible pain and says it is hard for him to walk.. he then took pain killers and it still hurts... i tol him he probably just did it too close to a nerve and hit one...

the guy who gave it to him said that he should have heated it but i dont htink thats what did it but i could be wrong..

what do you guys think.. could it be he did it in a wrong spot.. i dont know exactly where he did it in the thigh..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Winny is known for painful injections. Has he ever run it before, is this his first injection with it?

clements22 is offline Associate Member
    i had they same thing happen to me about a week ago and it was very painfull felt like a knot was under the injection site.. i thinks its just normal with winstrol injections.. wait 4 -5 days and see if it goes down cause it did for me..also after injecting give yourself a message for about 10-15 min after.

protz2812 is offline New Member
    yeah i dont think he ever used winny before.. i never have used it so i am not sure about its effects after injecting.. thanks for the info guys...

yeah i do the massage after i inject not sure about him

valcon is offline Associate Member
    tell your friend to watch this, if it gets fever in it and it turns red to see a doc. this happen to me with winny and had to go into the hospital.
    good luck

XReps is offline Junior Member
    I love Winny ... You guys should just drink it. Save your inj spots for other stuff.

valcon is offline Associate Member
    i thinks xreps is right .... some people are more prone to have problems with winny injections//// and we should just drink it.

Thread Information