Workhorse is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Shooting before GYM???

Is there anything wrong with shooting before you work out?...and do u have to order pct online or can u get it sumwhere else..? is pct illegal or no im pretty sure its not but just asking

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    I personally don's shoot before I work out - esp. the muscle I'm working out. That could cause some un-neccessary soreness. I do mine first thing in the morning. As for the pct, order it from the anabolicreview research store (banner at top right corner of page). They are first class businessmen with awesome shipping times. Good luck bro!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Workhorse
    Is there anything wrong with shooting before you work out?...and do u have to order pct online or can u get it sumwhere else..? is pct illegal or no im pretty sure its not but just asking

No problems with shooting before a workout. As far as aquiring pct, research companies are your best bet if you don't have a source. They're not something you can pick up over the counter.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    I personally don's shoot before I work out - esp. the muscle I'm working out. That could cause some un-neccessary soreness. I do mine first thing in the morning. As for the pct, order it from the anabolicreview research store (banner at top right corner of page). They are first class businessmen with awesome shipping times. Good luck bro!

i'll attest to that.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    right on bro!

thanx alot for the info..also is it bad to just take 200 mg of test im sure it will still work im 5 9 165 and 19..i know all yall are going to say im young but still i just want to know

JMan06 is offline Member
    thanx alot for the info..also is it bad to just take 200 mg of test im sure it will still work im 5 9 165 and 19..i know all yall are going to say im young but still i just want to know
    Im 19 as well. ya its not that good for someone our age. But by the looks of it I have more years bodybuilding then you. 200mg of test a week is very low you wont notice much. id go to 500mg a week and split it into 2 injections a week. Im running dbol with my test e cycle as well. hope this helps

i only have one bottle of test though at 200mg a cc , is 300 or 400 a week good e ough

i only have one bottle of test though at 200mg a cc , is 300 or 400 a week good e ough
    Your natural test levels are already high at that age so if you insist on doing a cycle anyways I would keep it at 500mg if you want to see decent results. Get another bottle.

if i kept it at 500 a week that would make my test 4 weeks and deca 6 to 7 weeks

if i kept it at 500 a week that would make my test 4 weeks and deca 6 to 7 weeks
    Which is exactly why I suggested getting more.

but i cant get more right now and i already took my first shot of deca today..??? send me some in the mail lol JK..

JMan06 is offline Member
    then wait until you CAN get more. Man, if your going to do it, do it right, or dont do it at all.

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    Wow....Not trying to flame here but you are.

Unprepared.
    You don't have the right amount of gear.
    You've done zero research.
    You're too young.

All you are doing is fVcking with your hormones with very little desire to do things proper.

The way I see it.

When it comes to my health and doing something right. I accept NO excuses.

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    u wont even really get than many result's off that little. even though u did one shot already, stop get more. it's not even worth continuing with further injection's because you'll gain some water not much muscle.

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    Pct u can get off anabolic -review research. get a bottle of clomid and 2 bottles of nolvadex . seriously, u need to do alot more research about everything. you wont gain anything from the amount you have.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    I don't shoot before going to gym either, but you can if you want to bro. I also like anabolicreview research. Always get good quality chems. and fast shipping. What do you want to take for pct?

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member

Nothing wrong with that. Most people would shoot a fast acting roid like Test suspension, winny, etc. before going to work out..........

Streaker is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69
    Wow....Not trying to flame here but you are.

Unprepared.
    You don't have the right amount of gear.
    You've done zero research.
    You're too young.

All you are doing is fVcking with your hormones with very little desire to do things proper.

The way I see it.

When it comes to my health and doing something right. I accept NO excuses.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i didnt read post just title im in a rush just throwing out my 2cc

I shoot usually pre work out ina muscle i will work unless its 3cc or more in that location then its a nono kuz it hurts so bad

but by shooting it in a location that will be worked the additional blood flow helps spread out the oil making it NOT hurt as bad BTW im used to short esters and HIGH Doses so that is a primary reason for it.

mighty-mouse is offline New Member
    Just dont shoot in a muscle you are working.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Shoot 9:00-10:00am
    Workout 11:00am
    I shoot glutes and quads. And on leg day I do think the increased bloodflow moves the oil more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    No problems with shooting before a workout. As far as aquiring pct, research companies are your best bet if you don't have a source. They're not something you can pick up over the counter.
    shooting b4 is definetly the way to go, works the oil around, and is also a placebo, the taste of sweet bitterness on the tounge after you inject is also great.. kiddin

Thread Information