cutting_king is offline Associate Member

Masteron/T-bol diary? anyone interested?

Hi guys. I've been doing a lot of research on finding the right steroids for my cycle and have decided on masteron /t-bol. i don't need anyone to critique the cycle, i was just thinking about doing a diary on here so people can follow my progress as i know there isn't a great deal of info on this kind of cycle. anyway i just thought i'd check to see if anyone would actually be interested to follow this because if not i won't bother posting it. let me know what you think but again i don't need any advice on changing the cycle, i have very different goals than most of you guys. thanks, king

Milky87 is offline Member
    Ill read it. Sounds like you are trying to cut up. Am I right?

Kappa Capo is offline Associate Member
    I wanna read this diary!

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappa Capo
    I wanna read this diary!
    Second that. Like to kinow how you get on with the tbol especially. Let us know when it's up and running.

S

vestax is offline Member
    yea i've been looking for a good masteron diary

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd also be interested. Masteron is a bitch on the hairline isn;t it?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I'd also be interested. Masteron is a bitch on the hairline isn;t it?
    yep, DHT compounds are. get on this cycle and do the damn diary! no test/masteron /tbol should be interesting to read about. good luck man

test

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'm in.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Let's get it on!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    do it do it.

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea ill read it, im about to a cycle with tbol in it from week 1-6. So youll be right ahead of me.

ok guys. It's great to see there is some interest. i just thought it would make interesting reading for someone looking to do a similar cycle. and there isn't much info on masteron out there and doesn't seem to get used a great deal (i know pinn and goose like it) so hopefully it will give some usefull info. to let you know i compete in MMA and am therefore in a weight restricted sport.i normally fight at 155pounds but as u can imagine 155pounds for someone who is 5'11 is quite lean so i'm going up into welter weight at 175 pounds. i'm at 163 now so have just over 10 pounds to gain.i get water bloat really bad normally which is why i chose this cycle as well as wanting quality keepable gains. hope that clears things up. cycle diary should start on Monday so keep an eye out for it.i'm getting some pics done so you can see my progress. King

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    juice it up baby! and keep us posted

masteron is the enanthate version so will be shooting twice weekly at 300mgs per week total. T-bol is going to be run at 40mgs daily split up into 2 seperate 20mg doses,taken morning and evening. i have enough to run at higher doses of both products but i respond well to low doses so i will begin at this dose and adjust as necessary. there should be no bloat due to neither product being able to aromatise,no libido issues as t-bol increases it, and if there are any issues with loss of appetite then i have some eq on hand to run at 300mgs per week but will otherwise be excluded. diet will be squeaky clean. also will be including t3 at 100mcgs daily. total cycle should last 8 weeks with standard 30 day pct to follow with nolvadex /clomid. also including milk thistle

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    masteron is the enanthate version so will be shooting twice weekly at 300mgs per week total. T-bol is going to be run at 40mgs daily split up into 2 seperate 20mg doses,taken morning and evening. i have enough to run at higher doses of both products but i respond well to low doses so i will begin at this dose and adjust as necessary. there should be no bloat due to neither product being able to aromatise,no libido issues as t-bol increases it, and if there are any issues with loss of appetite then i have some eq on hand to run at 300mgs per week but will otherwise be excluded. diet will be squeaky clean. also will be including t3 at 100mcgs daily. total cycle should last 8 weeks with standard 30 day pct to follow with nolvadex/clomid. also including milk thistle
    Excellent i expect a detailed log soldier.

Milky87 is offline Member
    ooo, the enanthate , that should make thing even more interesting. Tell me, have you used the propionate before? It would be good to see the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    ooo, the enanthate, that should make thing even more interesting. Tell me, have you used the propionate before? It would be good to see the difference
    i haven't had the chance to use either so unfortunately won't be able to give a comparison between enanthate and prop. i will be giving as much info and details about my progress as i possibly can though so hopefully you will still get some usefull feedback

Thread Information