sober is offline New Member

chinaman UAE order issue

im very unsatisfied with my order.

i got an assortment of tabs, after my hcg and Tren bottle got seized. needless to say the amount of tabs does not equal the amount paid + the time i waited.

plus the tape has about half of each tab stuck to it...his response," use a knife to scrape it off." what kinda of shit is that? lick the half tab on the tape. thats jacked up

Kappa Capo is offline Associate Member
    If you buy cheap gear like from chinaman, you wont be getting any good service at all, thats the truth.

Look at Body of science and you will see that the most of chinamans products is heavy underdosed and some not even contains anything.
    His oils are not goodquailty and not 100% sterile.

He even sell fakes he made him self

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sober
    im very unsatisfied with my order.

i got an assortment of tabs, after my hcg and Tren bottle got seized. needless to say the amount of tabs does not equal the amount paid + the time i waited.

plus the tape has about half of each tab stuck to it...his response," use a knife to scrape it off." what kinda of shit is that? lick the half tab on the tape. thats jacked up
    Go to China and beat his ass down to the ground.
    There isn't much you could do, if thats the dudes response to your complaint. I would just suck it up and never deal with him again. Find a new source.

Kappa Capo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    Go to China and beat his ass down to the ground.
    There isn't much you could do, if thats the dudes response to your complaint. I would just suck it up and never deal with him again. Find a new source.
    He`s not in china anymore...
    Now he`s wanted buy the chinese goverment and his family is locked up to make him surrender him self.

big.wheels is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappa Capo
    He`s not in china anymore...
    Now he`s wanted buy the chinese goverment and his family is locked up to make him surrender him self.
    serves the scum bag right, he shouldn't be ****in' bros over.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    mm last time i looked he was out of business . lol same happened here i made a first order of 360 tabs of accutane and prick only gave me 247. i got him to reship and made another 200 us order of tane both got seized. the gear is good but shipping method is studip no chance of success . so of a bitch chewed me for $570us for 247 tabs of accu tane.

Thread Information