weaz12 is offline New Member

Exclamation Test Flu - Please Help ASAP!!!

I have noticed that alot of people including myself get real sick from Sus, Test Propionate , and Tren ...ive tried all these and gotten to sick to continue use...i am thinking of running decanaote..has anyone known of this type of test to cause flu-like symptoms?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    uh, didn't know decanote was a test....

anyway, I just got over test flu (prop), I know it sucks

AMPED23 is offline New Member
    test flu sucks but i can't see stopping a cycle because of it. It can't last forever, drink plenty of fluids, some vitamin c, and wait it out. It should eventually subside. I had it for two solid weeks but its gone now and i feel great.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    test flu sucks but u gotta suck it up. if you cant take it get out the game. it will go away and all will be worth it. nothing worth doing iin life is easy

Rick_7777 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3
    test flu sucks but u gotta suck it up. if you cant take it get out the game. it will go away and all will be worth it. nothing worth doing iin life is easy

Okay I just started 600mg Test E/wk and 40mg of DBol ed (started Monday April 3rd, so 5 days ago): now i have been so sick every single day, like i'm going to throw up round the clock, severely broken sleep pattern through the day and night, I am so tired I need to get to a bed every hour to 2 hours and sleep for 2 hours at a time just to get through the day, and i have to go to the washroom every hour to 2 hours for diahreah like symptoms while i am awake. Is this more likely due to Test E, or Dbol? Both are new to my system, i have only ever used Deca and Winny in past. I am going to cut out the Dbol for a few days to see if it helps at all. If i can isolate the Test E as the issue I will tough it out for the 2 weeks or however long it takes. While enduring the symptoms of test flu, i cant eat or sleep, the 2 main ingredients to success in attaining gains. Has anyone else had to put up with no appetite for 2 solid weeks and feel like crashing/sleeping constantly to keep your enegery up just to stay awake while on this stuff? It almost makes me feel like the principals of the juice and test flu are at such extreme odds with one another i wonder if there was any point to it...? I will stick it thru though so long as there is light at the end of the tunnel.... PLEASE respond if u have any input , thanks so much

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    sounds like its the dbol , some people's stomachs just can't handle toxic compounds

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick_7777
    Okay I just started 600mg Test E/wk and 40mg of DBol ed (started Monday April 3rd, so 5 days ago): now i have been so sick every single day, like i'm going to throw up round the clock, severely broken sleep pattern through the day and night, I am so tired I need to get to a bed every hour to 2 hours and sleep for 2 hours at a time just to get through the day, and i have to go to the washroom every hour to 2 hours for diahreah like symptoms while i am awake. Is this more likely due to Test E, or Dbol? Both are new to my system, i have only ever used Deca and Winny in past. I am going to cut out the Dbol for a few days to see if it helps at all. If i can isolate the Test E as the issue I will tough it out for the 2 weeks or however long it takes. While enduring the symptoms of test flu, i cant eat or sleep, the 2 main ingredients to success in attaining gains. Has anyone else had to put up with no appetite for 2 solid weeks and feel like crashing/sleeping constantly to keep your enegery up just to stay awake while on this stuff? It almost makes me feel like the principals of the juice and test flu are at such extreme odds with one another i wonder if there was any point to it...? I will stick it thru though so long as there is light at the end of the tunnel.... PLEASE respond if u have any input , thanks so much

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weaz12
    I have noticed that alot of people including myself get real sick from Sus, Test Propionate, and Tren...ive tried all these and gotten to sick to continue use...i am thinking of running decanaote..has anyone known of this type of test to cause flu-like symptoms?

The flu is temporary don't let it deter you from your goals of gaining muscle mass................

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    My test flu only last one day next morning I'm fine, is that just me or most?

k bizzle is offline Junior Member
    i seriously think that a semi hit me! i'm draggin, 102 fever, super cold flashes, and my eyeballs hurt!! anyone ever felt that w/ the prop flu? they are throbbing like i just want to close them all day. it's been about 3 days now and i'm in my second week. i'm not gonna stop, but will anything help at all???

Thread Information