soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

I'm an idiot Please help!

A friend of mine started me on this freaky cycle anyway long story short
    10 days in took last dose of mestanolone dont have anymore still have enough test cyp though at 400mg/week for 9 weeks is that going to be ok just stoping the mestanolone like that or am I skrewed or what, just lookin for some feed back?... Please

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    A friend of mine started me on this freaky cycle anyway long story short
    10 days in took last dose of mestanolone dont have anymore still have enough test cyp though at 400mg/week for 9 weeks is that going to be ok just stoping the mestanolone like that or am I skrewed or what, just lookin for some feed back?... Please
    you could continue with with test at about 500mg/wk and find your self another source to finish up your test only cycle, but better yet stop it now save your gear and read up on how to run your first cycle

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You're good, I would have saved the M-DHT for the end tho.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Kewl, I mean I thaught I heard something about starting a cycle with an oral for results sooner or something?, thats what I started the mestanolone 2 days be4 my first test inj.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Yeah? Well next time please do yourself a favor a don't rely on hear say for your cycle info. Do some research yourself you're dealing with drugs not M&Ms.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    u can just keep runnin the test but b4 u go poppin anymore needles in your ass and eatin candy do some homework and make sure u fully understand what your getting into and you know what your doin....i mean this is your health and body were talkin about. by the way do you know what pct is???

Thread Information