Expanding Hammer is offline New Member

Help with setting up cycle

Hey guys, I need a little help, want to make sure my psycho buddy doesn't give me bad advice(you know, the too much is never enough guy) I want to do this as correctly/safely as possible. - 3 bottles...10 ml Test Enanthate 250, 10 ml Masteron Enanthate, USP 100mg/ml,(my buddy says it's 'trembolone' (sp?)) and 10 ml deca 300. I've had good results with 250mg test/200mg deca once a week for ten weeks. Not sure how to do the new stuff/stronger deca, drop one.... thanks

-Ham

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    not sure about the masteron , but you should run the enthenate at 500mg's week for 12-15 weeks depending on how your growing at the end of 12 weeks. as far as tren and deca dont run them together unless you want a limp dick and to increase you risk of progestin gyno.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    oh yeah, what are your stats? goals? and cycle experience. tren is not good for newbies

Expanding Hammer is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply back - my experience with cycles - twice have done short cycle (just 1 bottle of each/ten weeks) of 250 test/200 deca (1 ml each obviously) with decent results (considering the short cycle) I am just looking to get a little gain for the start of summer (have been lifting for 15 yrs, 5'9 1/2" 198 lbs nattural, bump up to 197 after short cycle) the last time people told me the amount of deca/test per week to take(as far as mg) but I forget. I am assuming by tren you mean the masternon enanthate (trembolone, I think I have heard it called trend/tren) sorry for the stupid questions, just don't want to waste time/$$, get no gains, have health risks or limp dick. Just looking for 10 weeks on, like I said, have had good results with test and deca, but my buddy swears by this 'tren' stuff (he also got me the deca, so from what you say I am now nervous) I got the test from someone else. Thanks again and let me know.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren is a great steroid , very powerful but is linked to many side effects as well. If this is your third cycle you could try it. But get Tren Acetate (yes tren is trenbolone ) as it is a short ester and you can stop if you have too many sides to handle and it will clear your system sooner then an enanthate ester.

I would still keep it fairly simple.
    Now post up your proposed cycle for us and we can help you perfect it.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    masteron is not trenbolone mate.........nothin like it......you do not need tren at the moment..................its not worth running masteron unless you have a bf% around 8-9%...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information