onequestion is offline New Member

Why can no one answer this

Can no one tell me if test is good after its expiration date. Have a full cycle of testavirin i believe it says on it without going and getting it out and the date it has on it is CAD
    AGO 2003
    Is this the expiry date or the date it was made and will it still be okay to use

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Cool

if its expired dont shoot it. you wunt drink out of date milk would you so why shoot something into your body wots expired.....DaRkOmEn

ACpower is offline Member
    I wouldnt use it bro, 2003 thats three years ago would u eat three year old food? all i know is expiration date is there for a reason

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member

Potency

not used AS but from lots of reading, guys here say it is ok just the potency might be affected.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I wouldn't risk it. It's only test, not like it's all that expensive. And three years is a long time.

ollie1 is offline Junior Member
    Try it and give us reports as to what happends! If you hesitate on doing it...don't. You got to trust your gut. If you listen to someone here and end up using it your still going to be paranoid for the first few weeks praying that everything is going to be cool! Just my 2 cents worth!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use some if it had just expired.. like maybe up to 6 months or something, but 3 years? not me...

shelf life

I think i will try it. I don't believe there will be anything wrong with it. It date is an advisory date only. and being each shot is in individual viles and has not been in the heat or sunlight or exposed to air there should be nothing wrong with it. It takes o2 for things to break down and this is just a substance suspended in oil. No i would not eat expired food or drink expired milk but these items are different in they have been exposed to the air. Water for example will go bad if it sits exposed to the air for too long. But if o2 does not get to it it will stay good for ever. That is a known fact. I am not a expert but common sense tells me its just as good as it was the day it was made

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    Most pharmcists ive talked to say that most drugs are good for 10 years plus w/o effecting potency. However, this also assumes that the drug is stored in optimal conditions. Manufacturers dont like advertise that their drugs keep forever their whole objectove is to sell more. At worst, and assuming that it didnt get contaminated with some sort of bacteria, only the potency will be effected. A little hint....any PDR will tell you to warm the vial between you hands to force any crystals that have formed on the side of the vial back into solution. If it looks odd than scrap it. Molecules are not meat or milk....I dont mean to offend anyone with that statemet, but think of the purpose of expiration dates...to ensure that the proper dosage is given to the patient. Good Luck Bro

Shelf life

Things like this don't all of a sudden go bad from one day to the next. Just because a product has a expiration date does mean its good one day and then on that day it's bad. I bet this stuff would be good for 15-20 years if it was not exposed. Just my take on it.

Shelf life

Things like this don't all of a sudden go bad from one day to the next. Just because a product has a expiration date does mean its good one day and then on that day it's bad. I bet this stuff would be good for 15-20 years if it was not exposed. Just my take on it.

I agree rookie companies make millions every year because pharmacies and hospitals have to replace there expired drugs. Even though they are good they still have to be replaced. In fact i bet they are sent back to the manufacturer for disposal and who knows what is done from there with them.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I would send it to a lab, to find out for sure...or send a sample of it anyways.. I would be very curious to see what its potency would be like also....

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onequestion
    I agree rookie companies make millions every year because pharmacies and hospitals have to replace there expired drugs. Even though they are good they still have to be replaced. In fact i bet they are sent back to the manufacturer for disposal and who knows what is done from there with them.
    then take it bro, i think your fishing for an answer that you want to hear.

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    I learned in Pharmacy at school that BY LAW, the drug in question that has expired MUST be still 90% effective, or they won't approve it for sale to the public.
    This goes for ALL drugs.

Thread Information