liftinghard is offline Junior Member

Test E 600mg A Week Gyno?

im taking test e 600mg a week should i worry about gyno? or is that to small a dose. i take it in one shot this is my first injectable took drol once before no problems

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think ur dose is good, u could lower it too but thats up to u. u could even split ur doses if u like 300 mg twice weekly.

as far as gyno.. hmm, it could happen and it could not. keep some nolva around just in case u start seein signs of gyno.

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Deffinately a problem Man!!! You gotta research this carefully, don't mess yourself up, read up on this, spend some time on here and read, read, read, Ive had cycle experience and im still waiting to do my next cycle and reading, learning and understanding as much as possible.
    Many use Nolvadex while on cycle and Nolvadex and clomid for PCT.

Sorry forgot to mention that 500mg gave me serious tits, luckily got rid of em, but yikes man, watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasser
    Deffinately a problem Man!!! You gotta research this carefully, don't mess yourself up, read up on this, spend some time on here and read, read, read, Ive had cycle experience and im still waiting to do my next cycle and reading, learning and understanding as much as possible.
    Many use Nolvadex while on cycle and Nolvadex and clomid for PCT.

Sorry forgot to mention that 500mg gave me serious tits, luckily got rid of em, but yikes man, watch it.
    were u on test e too?? how long was ur cycle??

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Yea ran it for 10 weeks 500mg/week, weeks 1-4 Dbols, a little short from what Ive learned here, but I still made really nice gains and kept most of them comfortably. But around week 5 I got tits, to my amazement I could even sqeeze shit of em (same color as test) so that was then end of that, got help. Went to the Doc told him what was up and on compasionate grounds he fixed me up. Prior to that though I had had no trouble with Test E or Sust for any negative sides.

Joeblo21 is offline New Member
    Just go with it and see how you react to it, keep nolva on hand if you find out your prone to gyno, if you get puffy or sore nips a high dose of nolva will straighten it out in a couple days. If you're that worried take 10-20 mg's nolva ed on cycle.
    Cheers,
    joe

restless1 is offline Associate Member
    i use test en. at 583mg/wk...............tren a at 525/wk ............20 mg. nolva ed and had no problems............also b-6 at 200mg ed

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftinghard
    im taking test e 600mg a week should i worry about gyno? or is that to small a dose. i take it in one shot this is my first injectable took drol once before no problems

Yes, should worry at least a little bit. Have Nolvadex on hand in case of any gyno symptoms start up...................

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    it all depends man. have nolva on hand. gyno is irreversible without surgery.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    going thru the gyno shit now man, make sure u have everything on hand or u will be like me, scrambling for your life....AR-R has nolva, keep it on hand, im at the letro point and believe me u don't want to be here..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by keith hackney
    it all depends man. have nolva on hand. gyno is irreversible without surgery.
    Incorrect, many people have successfully reversed gyno before it got to the surgery stage.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftinghard
    Bro everyone is different...... if u are prone to gyno like some it wldn't take much to give U titties....... I mean some unlucky bastards get gyno while going thru puberty... no steroids invloved at all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nasser
    Yea ran it for 10 weeks 500mg/week, weeks 1-4 Dbols, a little short from what Ive learned here, but I still made really nice gains and kept most of them comfortably. But around week 5 I got tits, to my amazement I could even sqeeze shit of em (same color as test) so that was then end of that, got help. Went to the Doc told him what was up and on compasionate grounds he fixed me up. Prior to that though I had had no trouble with Test E or Sust for any negative sides.
    Glad u got that taken care of.. man it would suck to get gyno

liftinghard is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info already had the nolva on hand as part of my pct

DBflash21 is offline Member
    I'm running l-dex @ .3 mg ed, everything is going great!

Thread Information