JK119 is offline Junior Member

purple dot on injection site

hey guys got this lil bruise formation around injection site.. smaller than a dime and its light purple.. just curious if it should be a worry.. no pain or anything..

3rd week of test 1.5 cc 2x a week every 2.5 days and using a 1 inch needle..

and also .. knowing this is a stupid question but what do u guys mean by aspirate .. is that when u inject .. or just when u pull the needle out?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Just liek you said it's a bruise no big deal. It will be gone in a few days.

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JK119
    hey guys got this lil bruise formation around injection site.. smaller than a dime and its light purple.. just curious if it should be a worry.. no pain or anything..

3rd week of test 1.5 cc 2x a week every 2.5 days and using a 1 inch needle..

and also .. knowing this is a stupid question but what do u guys mean by aspirate.. is that when u inject .. or just when u pull the needle out?
    after you insert the needle into the muscle, pull back on the plunger to see small air bubbles so you know your in a muscle. (aspirate )...
    If you see blood, pull needle out, get blood out of needle, re-do.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    just a bruise, no biggie. prob just broke some blood vessels while inj

JK119 is offline Junior Member
    I havent been aspirating... but im guessing it hasnt got in my blood or something would be wrong w /me right? but the only places i insert are my quads.. i rotate them.. in the middle of the little dot.. is like a zit like feel to it.. very small.. think its just healing? sorry to bother.. just its my first cycle.. really enjoying the gains i got just.. paranoid...

im 24 5'9 went from 170 to 194 so far.. and still have perfect ab definition

but thanks for the advice yall have given.. it makes me feel better and teaching me what to do and not to do.

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Wink

could be a sign of a absess or boil prob just bruising m8 just see if it gos down in a couple of days

Thread Information