donpinn is offline Associate Member

prescribed gear and travel? Need Expert opinion.

Im taking prop deca and t3 along with b6 and letro. I also got a prescription from doc of hcg , clomid,nolva, and arimidex . All of the bottles have my name, docs name... everything you get on bottle with prescribed meds. So its all legit. My problem is at the end of cycle just before pct I will be going to Italy. I will only be taking the pct meds with me.
    Do you think I will have a problem getting through customs here in U.S. and when I get to Italy?
    Should I declare meds when I get there? Dont want to go to jail. what should I do?
    Thanks for you input.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by donpinn
    Im taking prop deca and t3 along with b6 and letro. I also got a prescription from doc of hcg , clomid,nolva, and arimidex . All of the bottles have my name, docs name... everything you get on bottle with prescribed meds. So its all legit. My problem is at the end of cycle just before pct I will be going to Italy. I will only be taking the pct meds with me.
    Do you think I will have a problem getting through customs here in U.S. and when I get to Italy?
    Should I declare meds when I get there? Dont want to go to jail. what should I do?
    Thanks for you input.
    If you have the script there would be no problem.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If you have the script there would be no problem.
    exactly, if its legally obtained/possesed then ur fine....

Thread Information