swole25 is offline Senior Member

question about Dr. visit

let's say you get an infection in the injection area, you should obviously seek medical attention. my question is can you get into any legal trouble by telling your doc the truth? can he turn you in? i didn't think so, but want to be sure. and if the doc can get you busted, what excuse do you use for having a needle in your ass? i'm sure docs aren't that stupid, they see a fit 20 something year old guy come in with a glute infection and would put 2 and 2 together, right?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i actually had staph in my chest from an injection and made up a horrible lie. i said that i stabbed my boy with a tack and that he stabbed me back with a pin. i was at school and the sports trainer didnt ask any other questions

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Doctor patient confidentiality man. He/she can't say shit to anyone about it. You are safe. But then again laws are dif. in every country...where you from?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    its tricky with the doc. patient confidetality...there's always lupols...

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    nope

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    USA is where i'm from. hopefully there's laws against that then?

rast4man is offline Junior Member
    It is doctor/patient confidentiality under the newly revised HIPPA laws. Unless you sign a waiver that states that the doctor can discuss your results with the people stated on the form, you are good to go.

General rule of thumb, don't offer any more information than necessary. Use short answers and be as vague as possible if it comes down to being interrogated by the doctor. I'm lucky, I get to talk to my doctor openly about my usage and he guides me and gives me recommendations. He's on HRT himself so...

Best of luck.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    the docter has better things to do than send and infected man to jail instead of treating him lol...you fine there is no docter that does that they are all confidencial unless they are really &%$#ed up..but i never heard of anyone having a problem i go to the walk in clinic sometimes when my docter is too busy

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    You will be fine, Its not worth their time to get you in trouble. Im sure they would rather be making money for their BMW's and Porches

Thread Information