swole25 is offline Senior Member

injection question

i know it's a good idea to limit glute injections to 2cc each, my question is, is it the same amount for other muscles or less? like how many cc's max for delts, quads, pec, calf, tri's, and bi's? limit to 2cc for all or should you inject less into some than others? thanks guys.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Depends how big you are... smaller guys may have to go with less ml in each injection. I would say 2cc is fine in the delt(for me) and 2.5-3cc in quad or glute... Bump for more input on bi,tri, etc..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I think 1.5mL in bi is the highest I have gone. I wouldnt suggest going much higher than that especially if you are a beginner, even at 1.5 you better be injecting slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwly.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    i put 3 in glutes, quads. 2 in delts. I tend to stay away from bi and tris, but i wouldn't go over 1.5, like bino said. but it does depend on your size

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I put 2 in delts, 3 in quads and glutes with no problem.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    3 cc's in glutes and thighs, and 2 cc's in the delts, I don't inject in bis or tris.

i'm about 5'10", 195 lbs. thanks for the suggestions. if you guys only inject in glutes, quads, and delts, what do you do for an ED injection like prop or fina? i've always heard to wait at least 7 days between using the same site and that's only 6 sites. am i missing something? i have read that some people will use 2-3 different regions of the quad, is this true? just wondering cause i was thinking of trying fina in my next(3rd) cycle.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swole25
    i'm about 5'10", 195 lbs. thanks for the suggestions. if you guys only inject in glutes, quads, and delts, what do you do for an ED injection like prop or fina? i've always heard to wait at least 7 days between using the same site and that's only 6 sites. am i missing something? i have read that some people will use 2-3 different regions of the quad, is this true? just wondering cause i was thinking of trying fina in my next(3rd) cycle.
    Yes. You can use 2-3 areas on your outer quad. High, mid, and low (but not too low). Prop can be painful, so I would incorporate as many sites as possible to keep from hitting the same spot too frequently.
    Think about it this way.

There are 7 days in a week. Here are 7 sites.

Left Delt
    Right Delt
    Right Glute
    Right upper Quad
    Right Mid quad
    Left upper quad
    Left mid quad

thanks, just wanted to confirm multiple quad sites. how low is too low?

thanks, just wanted to confirm multiple quad sites. how low is too low?

I wouldn;t shoot any closer than 6" from your knee. I also wouldn't put too much juice in the lower quad. The muscle's not as thick there and you'll notice the pain more down there.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    there are also three heads to the delt you can hit, and 2 spots on each glute

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    there are also three heads to the delt you can hit, and 2 spots on each glute
    Yep. Use the two most developed heads on your delts.
    As far as glutes, I'm so unflexable with those that I'm happy just getting it in the viscinity.

so you can hit the front/rear delts as well? what is the other section of glute? i thought the upper right quadrant of the glute is the only place you should hit.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    so you can hit the front/rear delts as well? what is the other section of glute? i thought the upper right quadrant of the glute is the only place you should hit.
    You can inject in any muscle in the body man. Its not limited at all, the only limiting factor is if the muscles are deep muscles which would be hard to reach or if they are too small wuch as the plantaris muscle.

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    It would be wise of you to hit your local library and pull an anatomy book. Netters atlas of anatomy if you can find it. Injections done in glut, delt and quad are done their because: 1. the muscle is large 2. to the outside of these muscles because the major Nerves, Arteries and vVeins run near the inside of your body. You dont want to hit one of these puppies.... Good Luck Bro.`
    http://cis-ps2.osu-com.okstate.edu/hector/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails injection question-arm.jpg  

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I shoot 3cc 3 times a week 1.5 of Enant. and 1.5 of Eq=3cc same syringe,...glut 3cc in one shoot,others locations i shoot 1.5 only,...and very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwly too...!

Thread Information