Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SurreyJack is offline Junior Member

Arrow What would you guys rate this?

Test E 500
    Deca 400
    Dbol 20mg weeks 1-4 (ed)

Me and some buddys were having a argument on what kind of cycle this is, we have seen a lot of people take it and receive good gains, so waht do you guys think, is this a hard core cycle which would give you a lot of sides or do you think its one of the mor safer ones out their to build some mass?

Streaker is offline Member
    I would say this is mild but it depends on the persons cycle experience and body stats. IMO this is too much for a 1st cycle.

in the main page, this cycle is listed under novice cycle thats why I was just curious, most of my buddys did it as their first and got no porblems, just wondering what your guys experiences were

bump

Prol is offline Associate Member
    i would say too use only deca and test for a first cycle ............

thats what I was thinking too...but I herd if you use dbol as a kick starter you can get good results? Most of my buddys have done this, but Im lookin for more info, why wouldnt you do the dbol as well?

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    1st cycle = test e @ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks

2nd cycle = test e @ 500mg/wk and deca @ 400mg/wk for 12 weeks

cycle 3 = test e @ 750mg/wk, deca @ 400-500mg/wk, and dbol at 30mg ed for 12 weeks, dbol for the first 4 weeks only.

thats what i would say.....IMO

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005

cycle 3 = test e @ 750mg/wk, deca @ 400-500mg/wk, and dbol at 30mg ed for 12 weeks, dbol for the first 4 weeks only.

Good post. Follow this and you should be fine. Of course followed by proper pct.

ivrig is offline Associate Member

exactly, would think people knew by now..

extreme22 is offline Associate Member

bumb

but for me as a second cycle this is what i am running lol and i love

weeks 1-16: .5mg/day Anastrozole..(1mg/ml)
    weeks 1-16: HCG 500iu every 3Day
    weeks 1-6: 50mgs Dianabol Ed
    weeks 1-13: 750mgs Cyp 250mgs 3x M/W/F/
    weeks 1-12: 500mgs eq 2x
    weeks 1-10: 100mgs Tren Acet ed
    weeks 9-16: 75mgs Winstrol ed
    weeks 13-16: 500mgs Prop EW
    Last edited by extreme22; 04-04-2006 at 04:51 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by extreme22
    bumb

but for me as a second cycle this is what i am running lol and i love

weeks 1-16: .5mg/day Anastrozole..(1mg/ml)
    weeks 1-16: HCG 500iu every 3Day weeks 1-6:
    weeks 1-6: 50mgs Dianabol Ed
    weeks 1-13: 750mgs Cyp 250mgs 3x M/W/F/
    weeks 1-12: 500mgs eq 2x
    weeks 1-10: 100mgs Tren Acet ed
    weeks 9-16: 75mgs Winstrol ed
    weeks 13-16: 500mgs Prop EW
    Second cycle?!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Second cycle?!
    x2

i would use test-p as a kick starter .......not dbol

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    test and decca for how long? what are your stats and experiance?

I wil be starting pretty soon, by the end of next week, I am still undecided if I will be using Dbol or not...from what i Have seen and read on this site, it has helped quite a few people gain quick mass before the test and deca kick in..but I will certainly take you suggestion into consideration...any other opinions on Dbol???

im 22, 5'11, 190..have done m1-t, androgens etc. I am looking to bulk up this summer (I know you usually bulk during winter)... I have plenty of friends who have taken the test deca dbo lcycle and gotten very good results, I have done the check up at the doctors and everything is normal he said...

test 1-12, deca 1-10

i done alot of dbol .......but sure money is on a good cyle of test and deca the gains are solid .......and SAFER for a firtst cycle also make sure to have your PCT set ......

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SurreyJack
    Test E 500
    Deca 400
    Dbol 20mg weeks 1-4 (ed)

Me and some buddys were having a argument on what kind of cycle this is, we have seen a lot of people take it and receive good gains, so waht do you guys think, is this a hard core cycle which would give you a lot of sides or do you think its one of the mor safer ones out their to build some mass?

That was my first cycle too (I did dbol 30mg). I ran the deca for 11 weeks and the test E for 12 weeks and then did the standard clomid/ldex/nolva PCT. The Dbol really gave me some bad back swells and it was kind of annoying when I tried to work out. I felt great mentally but my back was sore all the time regardless of if I worked it out or not. I was also so horny all the time that I couldn't seem to get anything productive around the house done. All I did was eat a lot, workout and f#*k. If I had to do my first cycle over again, I would have dropped the dbol all together and maybe even the deca.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    That was my first cycle too (I did dbol 30mg). I ran the deca for 11 weeks and the test E for 12 weeks and then did the standard clomid/ldex/nolva PCT. The Dbol really gave me some bad back swells and it was kind of annoying when I tried to work out. I felt great mentally but my back was sore all the time regardless of if I worked it out or not. I was also so horny all the time that I couldn't seem to get anything productive around the house done. All I did was eat a lot, workout and f#*k. If I had to do my first cycle over again, I would have dropped the dbol all together and maybe even the deca.

Good Luck
    All in all how were your gains bro?

They were good. I gained 27 lbs which I kept almost a year later.

Loctus

yeah bro I got the pct and everything ready...so you would say dont take the dbol then? In terms of sides, my friends just got the typical nut shrinkage and acne...and they were fine after they had a check up with the dr...so if I alreayd have the DBOL shud I just do it, at a lower doseage, around 20 mg ed weeks 1-4 ?

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't use dbol your first time around even with prohormone experiance.....you want to see how your body reacts certain drugs, if you're taking different ones then it would be hard to point out exactly what is doing what....that goes for sides and gains

Dude i would drop the dbol .........stay on a more simple cycle for your first run ............Remember it's your first run you don't know how YOU,not your friends, are going to handel the stuff...so take it easy and simple ........

Dbol makes me stupid ,i'm hungry like a motherf##ker and sleep all the time ,also alittle depressed .......i retain alot of water on it ....and lets say it's not the best thing for your liver......

those are some pretty impressive gains bro

I am still undecided, I know that orals are bad on your liver, its just that i wnat to bulk up, I have been training 4years, and have put on a lot of weight naturally....I have been on this site for a while just looking around..and have seen a lot of peopel say dbol can give you quick gains, and most of the time with proper pct the sides are not permanent...i am still undecided, but I welcome all opinions! thanks guys

could someone tell me why kickstarting my Test Deca cycle with DBOL would be a bad idea? I have herd from numerous people at my gym that it works great! But since i posted my question on here , I have herd that its not that great...

could someone tell me why kickstarting my Test Deca cycle with DBOL would be a bad idea? I have herd from numerous people at my gym that it works great! But since i posted my question on here , I have herd that its not that great...
    I personally would have rather started with just test E for the simple reason that when I got the side effects, I would know exactly which gear it was that did it to me. Then I could plan my next cycle accordingly and suffer alot less. Its preached on this board that you introduce chemicals into your body one at a time and work up to stacking them. I agree with that process now.

Hope that helps

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    I personally would have rather started with just test E for the simple reason that when I got the side effects, I would know exactly which gear it was that did it to me. Then I could plan my next cycle accordingly and suffer alot less. Its preached on this board that you introduce chemicals into your body one at a time and work up to stacking them. I agree with that process now.

Hope that helps
    though in some aspects i think the "1 at a time" introduction to gear has it's benefits, 2 things combined just tend to work so much more effectively. most gear (when paired efficiently) become synergistic, making them more powerful than the sum of their parts.

as far as side-effects, i believe they're oftentimes overemphasized in these threads. this is mainly due to the fact that people tend to post much more if something has gone wrong in comparison to when everything is ok. i've done a good handful of cycles so far, and the worst issues i've ever had was a low sex-drive for a month or so after a cycle around pct and a little while thereafter. considering i always have an unbelievable sex-drive during those months prior to that while i'm on the gear, i think it's well worth the sacrifice.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Hope that helps
    Exactly!!! Good answer!!!!

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    i would say this cycle is a decent 2nd or 3rd cycle. its a standard bulker. nothing to complicated but it works plain and simple. and yes i would kick start it with dboll. if not dbooll then ide use anadrol . if not anadroll ide use prop but thas bc im one impatient mutha ****** . i think it would be a good bulker. its a classic combo

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Test E 500
    Deca 400
    Dbol 20mg weeks 1-4 (ed)

issues you'd run into with this is unless you've used at least a few cycles, this will put mass on you real fast. possibly a little faster than your tendons and ligaments will be able to keep up with, increasing your possibility of serious injury that could take you out of the gym for months.

plus, it's going to just be an overload and will increase the amount of gear you'll need to do in future cycles to make decent gains. your body will most likely not be able to utilize all this stuff the first time around, but it will have dealt with very high levels of gear, making it tougher to get as much out of it next time around. best bet is start with a more moderate cycle (2 things at a time) and work your way up and you'll get consistent, safer, and more quality-based gains.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was---
    dbol 20mg ed 4 weeks
    test E 400 10 week
    deca 200 10 week

dbol was great. its instant. started gaining size and strength after like 2 days. little water build-up but i got no other sides --only good stuff. i was only taking 20mg per day too

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    my first cycle was---
    dbol 20mg ed 4 weeks
    test E 400 10 week
    deca 200 10 week

dbol was great. its instant. started gaining size and strength after like 2 days. little water build-up but i got no other sides --only good stuff. i was only taking 20mg per day too
    Thats a big 1st cycle. This is more like a 2nd or 3rd cycle.

yeah i think i will give the dbol a try along with test and deca , I have seen my friends blow up on this stuff

jixxxer is offline Associate Member
    I just started my third cycle and that is similar to what i am taking:
    dbol 50mg4weeks
    test e 500mg 12weeks
    deca 300mg 10 weeks

So far the dbol is giving me headaches, but have already noticed strength increase as well as size.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jixxxer
    I just started my third cycle and that is similar to what i am taking:
    dbol 50mg4weeks
    test e 500mg 12weeks
    deca 300mg 10 weeks

So far the dbol is giving me headaches, but have already noticed strength increase as well as size.
    I would run the Deca 11 weeks to help match up with PCT. Plus, I'd run both a bit longer if it's your 3rd cycle.....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    1st cycle = Single estered form of testosterone 350-500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks.

2nd cycle = Same as above but add an oral, to kcikstart or end.

3rd cycle = Same as above, but add different oral

4th cycle = A multi-estered testosterone alone 350-500mg/wk

5th cycle = A multi-estered testosterone with oral kickstart, end.

6th cycle = A single estered testosteone with another injectable

etc...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information