symmetry101 is offline Associate Member

Do I just tell my doc that i'm on steroids??

I went to my primary care DR. yesterday. The only reason I even went is to get a referral to see a sport therapist for for shoulder. Due to my insuance I first have to get a referral. This was my first time meeting this DR. I go in he asked me the typical questions he then examines my shoulder prescribed me anti inflammatories and wrote out the referral. Right after I took my shirt off he said that he wanted to take a blood test to check my liver values etc. Kind of weird since I just went there for a referral for my shoulders. I am 25 years old and look extremly healthy. I just started a nice size cycle two weeks ago and have been on growth for over a month. The problem is I know some of the people who work in the office as the receptionest and nurse. The Dr asked me if I am taking any drugs and I said no. If he is giving me a blood test I know some of my levels are gonna be messed up due to the cycle. Do I just come clean up front to save the haslte of him trying to figuere out why my levels are screwed up or what? My test is scheduled for this saturday. I could jsut cancel it.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    teel him the truth. he wont tell anyone anything. doctor/patient privilage

littlemantc is offline Associate Member
    lie your ass off..dont tell him nothing....just joking..you might wanna tell him

thunderdan is offline Junior Member
    I think getting you blood checked is a good thing. Plus it is for free, since he ordered it. I did not tell my doctor, but lots of people do. As long as it does not go in your file you might think about it. He probily knows thats why he ordered the test. I say go for it.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    teel him the truth. he wont tell anyone anything. doctor/patient privilage
    agreed. i have commented on this subject before. you will get 50-50 opinions here. in a nutshell...i have always been 100% honest and have always advised it. steroids , booze, rec drugs, anything. i always tell all to the doc. the more he knows about your body, the better he can treat your body.

anheuser04 is offline New Member
    I say tell him

goosed is offline Associate Member
    i had to have the ambulance come get me last friday from my house cause i got food poisioning. it was the worst pain and sick i have ever been in my life, first time i've ever gone to emergency room or on an ambulance. soon as they got me in the back of the ambulance and passed out on the EMT, i told em exactly what i was on. told em how long i been on it and everything. i wanted to feel better and i didnt want em giving me anything that may react with my gear or the proviron . its just like attorney client privilege, the doc cant go tell on ya. if your a junkie on meth or crack then they may can have you admitted to rehab but you still cant face any legal issues unless your doin it there or have it on you.

solacevip is offline Junior Member
    I say you tell your doctor everything....but ask him NOT to write it down in your file. He/She doesn't have to write it down on your file if you ask them NOT to.

Killzone is offline Associate Member
    I have never told my doctor anything but I wish I could find one I would be comfortable telling.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    yeh me too....i feel so lonely and scared

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I personally wouldn't tell him if you are using insurance. Doctors have an obligation to report things to insurance companies that do not infringe on doctor/patient privilege and can make it hard to get insurance in the future. I would also want to know why the doctor wants to take a blood test for a shoulder injury. You can go get blood test done at several places and pay cash if that is your concern. You got your referral so I would move on.

Cheney is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I personally wouldn't tell him if you are using insurance. Doctors have an obligation to report things to insurance companies that do not infringe on doctor/patient privilege and can make it hard to get insurance in the future. I would also want to know why the doctor wants to take a blood test for a shoulder injury. You can go get blood test done at several places and pay cash if that is your concern. You got your referral so I would move on.
    I agree. I had to go to the doc last Sat. for a referal and he wanted to do blood tests on me too. I don't want my insurance to find out so I just got my referral and left.

AllNaTtY06 is offline Banned
    you could always just tell him you don't want to take the test, tell him " JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN MEDICINE YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" god damn nosy doctors, a bit convenient that he decided to test you once he saw those bitch tits, lol, im just messin with ya, i wouldn't tell him a damn thing, might report it to insurance and end up screwin you in the long run.... but to be honest, i don't trust ANYONE i don't know, not even a doctor.

what really sucks is when your moms your doctor and you gotta hide the fact your on juice from her. i know one doctor im not going to see for about 10 weeks.lol

sad thing is it would probably hurt her feelings if she found out that i went to another doctor. she wouldnt think im on roids shed think im mad at her for something. gotta love moms.lol

if i had the balls to do it i got accesss to a lot of prescription pads, id be too scared to try it though!!! i couldnt steal anything from my mom anyways, id feel like a piece of shat if i did!

you can always tell your mom that you get a boner everytime your in the doctors office, and you don't want to be embarrassed, i mean shit, i seem to always pop one in the doc's office, must be the vimax i'm taking.......

haha,or either your really attracted to your doc!!! you better not be goin to see my mom!lol

nah i would never... maybe you should give me her office address, just so that i don't go to it by accident.....:\

hahaha, i would die if my mom told me someone had a chubby in tha office! thats too funny!
    nuh,she has never talked about patience with me excpet givin examples of stuff i dont want happening to me, shes good about the doctor/client stuff......... she want tell me nothing even if its someone i know.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    if you know your doc, and he's cool tell him. I've known mine for years, and finally came out the one day. he gave me a speech for 30 secs about bp, liver values, prostate, heart probs, etc. then was fine with it. now I can go to him whenever, tell him exactly what I'm on...

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    I've made up my mind, i'm just going to cance the appointment. It was my first time seeing this doc and I jsut do not like his vibe. A few months after my cycle I will get a blood test done from another place not close to my home so I do not know anyone. I'm 25 and its not liek i'm 50. They checked my blood pressure and it was fine. Thanks for the advice. Last thing I wanna do is go to get a life insurance policy or something liek that and have that in my records.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    I went to my primary care DR. yesterday. The only reason I even went is to get a referral to see a sport therapist for for shoulder. Due to my insuance I first have to get a referral. This was my first time meeting this DR. I go in he asked me the typical questions he then examines my shoulder prescribed me anti inflammatories and wrote out the referral. Right after I took my shirt off he said that he wanted to take a blood test to check my liver values etc. Kind of weird since I just went there for a referral for my shoulders. I am 25 years old and look extremly healthy. I just started a nice size cycle two weeks ago and have been on growth for over a month. The problem is I know some of the people who work in the office as the receptionest and nurse. The Dr asked me if I am taking any drugs and I said no. If he is giving me a blood test I know some of my levels are gonna be messed up due to the cycle. Do I just come clean up front to save the haslte of him trying to figuere out why my levels are screwed up or what? My test is scheduled for this saturday. I could jsut cancel it.

imo it would be best to tell him. look at it this way, hes gonna find out eventually anyway if hes testing you. besides, its illegal for him to go around telling other people your personal info.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    I've made up my mind, i'm just going to cance the appointment. It was my first time seeing this doc and I jsut do not like his vibe. A few months after my cycle I will get a blood test done from another place not close to my home so I do not know anyone. I'm 25 and its not liek i'm 50. They checked my blood pressure and it was fine. Thanks for the advice. Last thing I wanna do is go to get a life insurance policy or something liek that and have that in my records.
    GOOD BOY. GET YOUR LIVER VALUES CHECKED WHEN YOU COME OFF THE CYCLE .POST PCT!

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    agreed. i have commented on this subject before. you will get 50-50 opinions here. in a nutshell...i have always been 100% honest and have always advised it. steroids, booze, rec drugs, anything. i always tell all to the doc. the more he knows about your body, the better he can treat your body.
    exactly

docs just don't care really anymore about your best interests, they care about MONEY!!!!!!! at least that is my opinion, and my experience, but everyone will say diff.

Thread Information