Cheney is offline New Member

Vasectomy Mid-cycle a Bad Idea?

I am 7 wks. in on a TestE/Deca cycle. The wife and I decided no more kids so I decided to get a vasectomy. We had been talking about it for a while, and no pun intended, with a lack of balls, got the balls to go through with the procedure. My testicles haven't shrunk to much so I don't think the Doc would notice and they don't do any blood work that I know of. It's just an in and out snip snip ordeal. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would hate for my insurance company to find out I'm on the juice!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I really have no idea how to answer this question. Try asking on drmark.com. He is an open minded urologist and I believe you can ask on the board.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You wont be able to lift after the vasectomy. The DR will tell you one week but I can tell you, no lifting bodybuilder weight for a month. I did and my balls swelled up and hurt for a month. Best to wait until after the cycle and PCT.

STB
    STB is offline Junior Member
    Vaz is no in and out procedure...the procedure may take 15 minutes, but you will be recovering for a month, and it will not be fun.

Wait.

Bluesman

Your gonna be out of commission for awhile. IMO I would wait until after the cycle.

c eastwood is offline Junior Member
    Hey man, I've noticed that you're on deca . Well last year i was on a test, deca, eq stack when I ended up getting stitches on my head. Well they tried to freeze it twice with no luck, I could feel every stitch they put in. I've had stitches before and never had that problem so when I got home I did a search and found someone else writing about his experience at the dentist being the same. I don't remember how it went exactly but the conclusion was that the deca interfered with the freezing. Now when they do a vasectomy they just freeze the area, they don't put you to sleep. That is the last place I would want to feel every snip and stitch.

Thread Information