Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member

Chronic Fatigue 8wks into cycle

Alittle preface:
    2nd cycle-- 5'8, weighed in at 203 lbs yesterday and had my bodyfat measured w/ calipers this week at 10.5% bodyfat.

I've seemingly developed a lagging sense of fatigue about 8wks into my 12wk cycle of 500mg sust, 400mg deca weekly.
    I've been working the night shift the last 6 months and think it may have something to do w/ it (so Im quitting my job and going back to days... sleeping through too many workouts)
    My diet is fair to good.. I take nolva,multivitamins, b6,b12(oral)
    I need to get over this fatigue and general severe lethargy both at work and in the gym. My upper body and cardio workouts are especially suffering. I am sure that this is not simply laziness-- I need to know if anyone else has experienced this due to something like anemia, severe mineral or vitamin deficiency, dietary insufficiency, or long term reversed sleep patterns -- and what they did to cope with them until the more difficult aspects (like work schedule) can be addressed.
    Thx Bro's

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    most likely blood pressure..
    could be liver but prolly not, u're not using any orals or anything like that.
    also carrying weight u havent had before isn't easy on the body either.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    most likely blood pressure..
    could be liver but prolly not, u're not using any orals or anything like that.
    also carrying weight u havent had before isn't easy on the body either.
    howcome you are reasoning that it is most likely high BP... what do you base this is on?
    I dont think its high BP

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    prob not chronic fatigue synd....I worked nights b4 and it sucks. did it on cycle, too, and like you had to switch to days. but I'm always a bit more lethargic on cycle

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Thx for the replies--

I've been thinking about some b12 injections until I get back to working during the day. I don't think I'll be back to working days until right before my cycle ends-- If the fatique is from my schedule being reversed-- would it benefit me to take some sleep aids (I think I sleep ok.. but maybe not) to get a deeper and more restfull sleep?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I worked third for a couple of years.
    some 3rd shifter like Modafinil
    I tried it myself, it's an odd one, but it does do its job.
    I used to cut the doses down tho to 1/4 or 1/2 a pill.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    a very distinct side effect of AAS is lethargy. pure and simple. getting your sleeping, training, and diet schedule down along with some b12 inj's weekly will def help out, but again its just a side many of us deal with while on

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I'll tell you what, I felt super fatigued on superdrol. I have one bottle left but I don't think I'm going to use them because it affected my workouts. I wanted to sleep all the time and I felt lethargic. Superdrol? Sleeperdrol. DAmn! I don't recall fatigue while on deca or dianabol . Is fatigue common too all AAS?

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    a very distinct side effect of AAS is lethargy. pure and simple. getting your sleeping, training, and diet schedule down along with some b12 inj's weekly will def help out, but again its just a side many of us deal with while on
    Note- I have found that EPO totally negates the fatigue issue while on AAS (of course I have never used Tren ). Now, I am not saying everybody should go out there and start using EPO...becasue there are issues that need to be understood before using. But once you know what your doing.....you feel and perform much better (including mentally). Personally, I do not know what specifically it is about AAS, since most compounds stimulate erythropoeisis (although to a much lesser degree). Increased BP? Hormone imbalances? Physiologically....I am not sure.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    What is EPO?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist2173
    Note- I have found that EPO totally negates the fatigue issue while on AAS (of course I have never used Tren). Now, I am not saying everybody should go out there and start using EPO...becasue there are issues that need to be understood before using. But once you know what your doing.....you feel and perform much better (including mentally). Personally, I do not know what specifically it is about AAS, since most compounds stimulate erythropoeisis (although to a much lesser degree). Increased BP? Hormone imbalances? Physiologically....I am not sure.

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    What is EPO?
    Mike, read your other post as I have made some additional comments.

What is EPO? Erythropoeitin....Drug names....Procrit....Epogen. Do some searching.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    Alittle preface:
    2nd cycle-- 5'8, weighed in at 203 lbs yesterday and had my bodyfat measured w/ calipers this week at 10.5% bodyfat.

I've seemingly developed a lagging sense of fatigue about 8wks into my 12wk cycle of 500mg sust, 400mg deca weekly.
    I've been working the night shift the last 6 months and think it may have something to do w/ it (so Im quitting my job and going back to days... sleeping through too many workouts)
    My diet is fair to good.. I take nolva,multivitamins, b6,b12(oral)
    I need to get over this fatigue and general severe lethargy both at work and in the gym. My upper body and cardio workouts are especially suffering. I am sure that this is not simply laziness-- I need to know if anyone else has experienced this due to something like anemia, severe mineral or vitamin deficiency, dietary insufficiency, or long term reversed sleep patterns -- and what they did to cope with them until the more difficult aspects (like work schedule) can be addressed.
    Thx Bro's

i always feel extremely tired while on cycle, regardless of what it is that im running. for me, its partly cause of all the sleep that i miss while on (cause i become an involuntary insomniac while on too) but even when i do get lots of sleep, i still feel tired. im not sure that there is much you can do about it, other than stopping your cycle

Thread Information