Thread: Superdrol Cycle

asphaltsurfer2 is offline New Member

Superdrol Cycle

Starting a superdrol cycle in the next couple days. Just wanted anyones input on my cycle and pct. These are the supplements that i have and will be taking during and for my pct.

SD
    milk thistle
    tribestin (pct)
    Novedex xt (pct)
    taurine (for back pumps)
    Multivitamin
    muscle milk

Week 1:
    SD 20mg/ Milk thistle 1000mg

Week 2:
    SD 20mg / Milk thistle 1000mg

Week 3:
    SD 20mg / Milk thistle 1000mg

I will start my pct in the 3rd week

Muscle milk will be taken after workout and before bed

6'0
    160lbs
    22 years old
    lifting hardcore for about 3 years now

My main concern is if the Novedex XT by Gaspari and tribestin is enough for the pct or should i add more things to my pct.

Please give me some input. Thanks guys
    Last edited by asphaltsurfer2; 04-05-2006 at 01:32 PM.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Nolva should be fine IMO, the only thing is i'm not sure how to run it with superdrol (not a big fan of it). Can anyone elaborate on this??

Quote Originally Posted by shadyadam
    Nolva should be fine IMO, the only thing is i'm not sure how to run it with superdrol (not a big fan of it). Can anyone elaborate on this??
    Its not Nolva its Novedex xt. If i understand right nolva and novedex xt are not the same thing. Maybe i'm wrong.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Sorry i did mean nolvadex xt but i just shortin everything up. Sorry for the confusion!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    get nolvadex , not that gaspari crap...

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    get nolvadex, not that gaspari crap...
    I agree.....That OTC garbage doesnt work. Get some Nolva. It is about the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    I agree.....That OTC garbage doesnt work. Get some Nolva. It is about the same price.
    So it wont work at all? So its not a good anti-estrogen.

I am in the middle of putting together my next cycle and plan on using SD as a kick start. Everything I have read indicates I should run it for atleast 4 weeks..........why are you only running it 3?

Just ordered my SD today. 90 caps @ 10mg ea. 900 total mg. U are leaving a lot left in the bottle. Might want to look into increasing the dosage and length.....just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by asphaltsurfer2
    So it wont work at all? So its not a good anti-estrogen.
    I cannot say that they do not work. I have not used it. I can say Nolva works.

They played off the Nolva name to sell the product. The industry is famous for this. Do yourself a favor, click the banner and order some Nolva.

If you are going to add a OTC product to your PCT, use Tongat Ali (Redkat is an example). I used it and it does work.

I am in the middle of putting together my next cycle and plan on using SD as a kick start. Everything I have read indicates I should run it for atleast 4 weeks..........why are you only running it 3?

Just ordered my SD today. 90 caps @ 10mg ea. 900 total mg. U are leaving a lot left in the bottle. Might want to look into increasing the dosage and length.....just my two cents.
    I've had people tell me that 3 week is good for a safe cycle. I would really like to know if i NEED Nolvadex or will the Novedex xt get my system back to normal so i dont grow bitch tits

I've had people tell me that 3 week is good for a safe cycle. I would really like to know if i NEED Nolvadex or will the Novedex xt get my system back to normal so i dont grow bitch tits
    No one can answer what YOU NEED. Everyone is different. However, I will go on a limb and hit you with some knowledge.

A. There is no such thing as a safe cycle. 3 weeks is not long enough. make it longer/higher dosage.

Superdrol Reccomended Dosage
    Weeks 1-2 2 caps (20 mg) Superdrol
    Weeks 3-4 3 caps (30 mg) Superdrol
    Weeks 5-6 4 caps (40 mg) Superdrol

B. Click this Nolva........best $$ u ever spent if you like keeping your gains. Scrap the Novedex xt all together. Waste of money.

SD is hard on the liver, you have that covered with Milk THistle. I assume that you will, like me, live cleaner when cycling. THis means no drinking, eating clean and under no circumstances have sex fat women!!

Liftnainez is offline Banned

6'0
    160lbs
    22 years old
    lifting hardcore for about 3 years now

My main concern is if the Novedex XT by Gaspari and tribestin is enough for the pct or should i add more things to my pct.

Please give me some input. Thanks guys
    your main concern should be whether or not to run superdrol right now.. 160lbs at 6 feet?? you should wait a little longer to use superdrol bro.. work on your diet a bit and im sure you will see some changes.. not trying to be a dick.. good luck with whatever you decide to do..
    Last edited by Liftnainez; 04-05-2006 at 02:25 PM.

No one can answer what YOU NEED. Everyone is different. However, I will go on a limb and hit you with some knowledge.

A. There is no such thing as a safe cycle. 3 weeks is not long enough. make it longer/higher dosage.

Superdrol Reccomended Dosage
    Weeks 1-2 2 caps (20 mg) Superdrol
    Weeks 3-4 3 caps (30 mg) Superdrol
    Weeks 5-6 4 caps (40 mg) Superdrol

B. Click this Nolva........best $$ u ever spent if you like keeping your gains. Scrap the Novedex xt all together. Waste of money.

SD is hard on the liver, you have that covered with Milk THistle. I assume that you will, like me, live cleaner when cycling. THis means no drinking, eating clean and under no circumstances have sex fat women!!
    Yeah of course i'll be living clean. I dont drink anyway. And i eat clean too. I wish i knew of somewhere locally i can get nolva from. I dont know if i can wait for it to get in. I'm going to try to find somewhere locally that i can get nolva from.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    our main concern should be whether or not to run superdrol right now.. 160lbs at 6 feet?? you should wait a little longer to use superdrol bro.. work on your diet a bit and im sure you will see some changes.. not trying to be a dick.. good luck with whatever you decide to do..
    I have already made up my mind and am going to take it. I just thought i could get some knowledge from some people who know about this.

Yeah of course i'll be living clean. I dont drink anyway. And i eat clean too. I wish i knew of somewhere locally i can get nolva from. I dont know if i can wait for it to get in. I'm going to try to find somewhere locally that i can get nolva from.

DUDECLICK THE WORD >>>>>>>>>>>>.. Nolva.. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Holy hell LOL

you only need nolva for PCT, you dont need it while youre taking superdrol b/c it doesnt aromatize, thus there is no chance of gyno! click here: nolva

our main concern should be whether or not to run superdrol right now.. 160lbs at 6 feet?? you should wait a little longer to use superdrol bro.. work on your diet a bit and im sure you will see some changes.. not trying to be a dick.. good luck with whatever you decide to do..

^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree.

Bro for lifting 3 years "hardcore" as you say , your pretty small. If I were you I would try to find out what your doing wrong when gaining size, then after you fixed the problem trained for a few months and grew, then I would get on this "superdrol cycle". SO you can get the full benefit of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree.

Bro for lifting 3 years "hardcore" as you say , your pretty small. If I were you I would try to find out what your doing wrong when gaining size, then after you fixed the problem trained for a few months and grew, then I would get on this "superdrol cycle". SO you can get the full benefit of it.
    Thank you for your concern, but i have tried everything: creatine, no2, glutamine, protein all at the same time. i gained nothing. It is so damn frustrating when there are fricken 16 -18 year old kids in the gym who have no frickin work ethics whatsoever. They are off and on in the gym. But then they take one of the many "designer steroids " (ex. m1t, superdrol, halodrol, etc.) and they blow up almost over night. You may think i'm lying but i know i work hard as heck in the gym and i'm tired of getting passed by kids who do more talking in the gym then lifting.

i think your missing the point bro.. screw those kids.. concentrate on yourself.. i know it could get upsetting, but you cant compete with the world man.. just bc some kid is getting bigger faster than you are means shit.. and i bet you if u upped ur cals a bit you would grow.. but since your so ready go for it..

i think your missing the point bro.. screw those kids.. concentrate on yourself.. i know it could get upsetting, but you cant compete with the world man.. just bc some kid is getting bigger faster than you are means shit.. and i bet you if u upped ur cals a bit you would grow.. but since your so ready go for it..
    All i wanted to know was if the Novedex xt and tribestin was good for my pct coming off of superdrol. But i guess there is no one that can answer my question.

These people are giving you sound advice. It is obvious from your planned dosage and safe cycle statement that you have not fully given your heart to the "dark side". Young skywalker!!! Train, eat everything and see where that takes you.

Thank you for your concern, but i have tried everything: creatine, no2, glutamine, protein all at the same time. i gained nothing. It is so damn frustrating when there are fricken 16 -18 year old kids in the gym who have no frickin work ethics whatsoever. They are off and on in the gym. But then they take one of the many "designer steroids" (ex. m1t, superdrol, halodrol, etc.) and they blow up almost over night. You may think i'm lying but i know i work hard as heck in the gym and i'm tired of getting passed by kids who do more talking in the gym then lifting.

Those kids will lose there gains with there inconsistant training they do and poor work ethic. Do you want to be the same as them? Hope not. Bro I bet your diet and rest are your problem if you workout as much as you say. Are you getting enough sleep/calories to grow? REST + FOOD is how your grow after you lift.

All i wanted to know was if the Novedex xt and tribestin was good for my pct coming off of superdrol. But i guess there is no one that can answer my question.
    this has been answered several times in this thread..everybody has suggested get nolvadex , dont use the gaspari crap..end of discussion.

Dont be worried about if somebody else is bigger or faster, everybody is different. You can take all the supplements, steroids , etc in the world but if your diet and training are subpar, you will eventually lose what they gained and them some!! Diet and training are way, way more important that what supps you take..BTW, do you know how many calories you eat a day? How many come from protein, fat, carbs? Analyze your diet before taking anything, i bet its not that great

Thread Information