Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member

Proviron & Var question??

Starting a Prop/Var cycle in a few weeks. Anyone see any reason why I shouldn't run Proviron with the Var? They are both DHT derivitives thats why I have a concern.

Let me know your thought Brutha's

MJ

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    It will be positive for labido purposes. Is this why your running it? It also has hardening properties.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    It will be positive for labido purposes. Is this why your running it? It also has hardening properties.
    Swifto,

Its the DHT and the prostrate that I'm concerned about with the Var & Proviron , they are both DHT compounds. What do ya think?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Swifto,

Its the DHT and the prostrate that I'm concerned about with the Var & Proviron, they are both DHT compounds. What do ya think?
    I remember you telling me last time. I'm really no expert on the prostrate etc...I think with regualr check ups to the docotor you'll be ok. Sorry I cant help bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I remember you telling me last time. I'm really no expert on the prostrate etc...I think with regualr check ups to the docotor you'll be ok. Sorry I cant help bro...

Its Ok bro! Bummer though, it was this time last year I was in the UK! Went to London and a small town just Southeast of Birmingham. I have a cousin who was transfered there. If I visit again, we'll meet up at a gym if you're close by.

As for the Var and Proviron I'm gonna see how it goes. Only running the Prop at 75mgs/ed so I doubt that I'll need any HCG . But I do have Nolva on hand as well.

Thanks for the advice bro!

MJ

Thread Information