beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

No pain wanted, need something with Deca

Hey Bros,

I am getting some Deca and winny and wanted sust but can't get my hands on it. What can I put with the Deca for good results? I only want to shoot 1x/wk, don't want to burn my ass up like t400 either. I know what most will say about EOD with sust, but I have done 3 cycles with great gains so please no lectures on that. I read a few things that says Deca can be used as a test??? What's up with that?

Thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No deca can't be used as a test. Why don't you just use test e or cyp?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28
    Hey Bros,

I am getting some Deca and winny and wanted sust but can't get my hands on it. What can I put with the Deca for good results? I only want to shoot 1x/wk, don't want to burn my ass up like t400 either. I know what most will say about EOD with sust, but I have done 3 cycles with great gains so please no lectures on that. I read a few things that says Deca can be used as a test??? What's up with that?

Thanks

deca is nor test based. i think what you should add is test enanthate or cypionate .

Yeah I've been reading up on test e for some time now and it seems to be a good additive for deca . Does it burn the ass up like prop and t400? I have heard that the gains disappear rapidly even with proper pct and continued workout. I would think that the water retention may be the cause of this?

Yeah I've been reading up on test e for some time now and it seems to be a good additive for deca. Does it burn the ass up like prop and t400? I have heard that the gains disappear rapidly even with proper pct and continued workout. I would think that the water retention may be the cause of this?

if you do proper pct which includes clen , and you stay dedicated to lifting hard and eating right after your cycle ends, you wont lose much. i mean, you will lose a little water retention, but you should be able to keep almost all of your solid muscle gains. btw, test enanthate 400 is not supposed to hurt at all, but ive had some that had me limping real bad. it depends on what companies gear you have

yeah I hear ya on the limping part... I think I'll get some test e and see how it plays out. Any word on the sides? I haven't had any sides from anything yet.

yeah I hear ya on the limping part... I think I'll get some test e and see how it plays out. Any word on the sides? I haven't had any sides from anything yet.

only increased heart rate and increased aggression. nothing too severe

Thread Information