Thread: prop pain

Logan13 is offline Banned

prop pain

I am running some UG prop. I normally run Farmak (ethyl oleate base) but needed to find a good domestic kinda quick. Anyway, I have (3) 20ml @ 100mg/ml vials. This shit hurts, the lumps are honestly debilitating. I have boiled the vials for 20 minutes, but it is not any better. I am about to throw these away and buy more Farmak, unless anyone has some good advice as to how to make this prop less painful? Why is it painful in the first place? It does not hurt to inject, rather I start to get a big lump around injection site 4hours after inject. These lumps are not red, it is like a knot in the muscle that lasts for 3-4 days. Should I attempt to cut it with something? Any of you homebrew experts feel free to chime in, this is starting to piss me off.

Thanks,
    Logan13

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I am running some UG prop. I normally run Farmak (ethyl oleate base) but needed to find a good domestic kinda quick. Anyway, I have (3) 20ml @ 100mg/ml vials. This shit hurts, the lumps are honestly debilitating. I have boiled the vials for 20 minutes, but it is not any better. I am about to throw these away and buy more Farmak, unless anyone has some good advice as to how to make this prop less painful? Why is it painful in the first place? It does not hurt to inject, rather I start to get a big lump around injection site 4hours after inject. These lumps are not red, it is like a knot in the muscle that lasts for 3-4 days. Should I attempt to cut it with something? Any of you homebrew experts feel free to chime in, this is starting to piss me off.

Thanks,
    Logan13
    Is prop the only thing in the syringe? Or are u running it with something? I wld cut it with something before throwing it out.... I have never run prop alone but I cld imagine how painful it cld be since it pretty much wld put me in a fuking wheelchair somedays when I shot it with other compounds.... I never had it hurt once while injecting but usually a cpl hours later i wld feel the tell tale signs that it was going to be one of " those" injections that put me out of commission for a cpl days....

prop alone

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Is prop the only thing in the syringe? Or are u running it with something? I wld cut it with something before throwing it out.... I have never run prop alone but I cld imagine how painful it cld be since it pretty much wld put me in a fuking wheelchair somedays when I shot it with other compounds.... I never had it hurt once while injecting but usually a cpl hours later i wld feel the tell tale signs that it was going to be one of " those" injections that put me out of commission for a cpl days....
    I am running only the prop, with tbol tabs. I even put it in the heating pad for 20 minutes prior to injecting. Then, when I get out of the shower I inject, rub, and apply more heat. The oil in this UG prop is rather thick. I can not even finish my leg workouts because thighs and/or glutes are so fricking knotted up. What should I cut it with?

I am running only the prop, with tbol tabs. I even put it in the heating pad for 20 minutes prior to injecting. Then, when I get out of the shower I inject, rub, and apply more heat. The oil in this UG prop is rather thick. I can not even finish my leg workouts because thighs and/or glutes are so fricking knotted up. What should I cut it with?
    What's your cycle look like? And what kind of access do u have to gear? The reason I ask is If the cycle is long enuff and u can get EQ I wld cut it with that.... otherwise a sterile oil or b-12 will do... EQ has been great because it seems to mellow the prop out and it's an aas for added benefit... I can imagine the pain u are having... shit even after 9 weeks I still had bad days with prop and tren in the same syringe....

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Logan.. did u get any pain from farmak?

thinkin about runnin a similiar cycle

farmak

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    Logan.. did u get any pain from farmak?

thinkin about runnin a similiar cycle
    farmak rocks, absolutely no pain.

thanks top

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    What's your cycle look like? And what kind of access do u have to gear? The reason I ask is If the cycle is long enuff and u can get EQ I wld cut it with that.... otherwise a sterile oil or b-12 will do... EQ has been great because it seems to mellow the prop out and it's an aas for added benefit... I can imagine the pain u are having... shit even after 9 weeks I still had bad days with prop and tren in the same syringe....
    I do have 1 vial of EQ left over from a previous cycle. I am concerned about cutting with EQ because it has a thick oil base as well. I will order some sterile oil, what type do you suggest (which one is the thinnest?)

I do have 1 vial of EQ left over from a previous cycle. I am concerned about cutting with EQ because it has a thick oil base as well. I will order some sterile oil, what type do you suggest (which one is the thinnest?)
    The eq is a thick oil but I brewed mine at 400mg/ml and it is still very smooth..... as far oil I only use grapeseed oil now... but it won't be sterile without at least cold filtering it thru a .22 whatman or some baking ... I don't bake mine.. I add ba and filter thru a .22 whatman when brewing....

bump

Thanks,
    Logan13
    bump
    thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I love these prop pain threads. I use BD prop, and it kills, but I kinda enjoy it

badass

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    I love these prop pain threads. I use BD prop, and it kills, but I kinda enjoy it
    Wow, You must be the AR resident badass than..............

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    not saying that....I can barely walk b/c of right quad now, but makes think it's working

kidding

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    not saying that....I can barely walk b/c of right quad now, but makes think it's working
    Just giving yah shit. Before I started using a painless prop like Farmak, I felt the same way. But now I am spoiled, not having the pain allows me to lift without interference. Right now, I have a lump in both of my ventro-gluteal inject sites as well as one in my right thigh. Try to do legs with that.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    Just giving yah shit. Before I started using a painless prop like Farmak, I felt the same way. But now I am spoiled, not having the pain allows me to lift without interference. Right now, I have a lump in both of my ventro-gluteal inject sites as well as one in my right thigh. Try to do legs with that.

how are the knots now?... did they go away? because im having the same problem..
    Last edited by scribbs12; 05-07-2007 at 01:02 AM.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I used to cut it with other stuff I was taking or b12. The funny thing is it doesn't really bother me anymore. Maybe your body aclimates to it. That doesn't make intuitive sense to me but I've heard other people say similar.

Thanks,
    Logan13

Selene is offline Associate Member

Thanks,
    Logan13

I have never had issues with prop, neither pain nor lumps at injection site

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Yeah it sounds like dirty gear right?

Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    I have never had issues with prop, neither pain nor lumps at injection site

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    i plan on cutting my prop with my fina...well for the first weeks anyway....

Billytk03z is offline Member
    heres a suggestion, this may help......

I use prop and sometimes the pain was intense and sometimes it was tolerable.... but I found that after drawing the prop I would also draw some additional grape seed oil into the syringe and inject... it actually helped dull the prop pain.... I usually only experienced intense pain when I shot in the quads but the additional grape seed oil seemed help..... good luck

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    i began running running prop ed last week and i am literally crippled from it lol

i look forward to the days i mix in eq on mon wed fri.

the initial inject with prop solo isnt bad at all like you said....about 5-7 hours later the pain sets in and the following day is where it's real tender. i just take some ibruprofen if the pain is real bad (usually my quads) but for the most part i just try my best to tough it out.

the prop im taking me i still killing me.. lol... i just learned to deal with it... i get sore in the injection spot for a 2-3 days... some times i just take three 800mg ibprofin to kill the pain..im in my 3rd week of prop/test e. . im seeing some results.. some times i want to drop the prop cause it seriously makes my day harder walking around on campus..+ when i do shoulder injections.. and people like to say hello.. with a "punch in the shoulder" ... not cool..lol...

can you post a picture of your's .. i want to see if its the same ugl as mine..

the test prop is the one in the middle the 50ml bottle that im taking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prop pain-1.jpg  

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    it is really unlikely that the prop itself hurts, it is most likely the kind of oil (for ex the one used in sus does hurt some people me included) but other prop in other oils is painless. find out which kind of oil bothers you and avoid it

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^The viscosity of the oil is not the problem logan.

The prop is.

Actually the quicker an oil and a solution's solvents are absorbed, the higher the incidence of prolonged post-inject pain.

Other factors may include whether the oil is USP grade or not.

Food grade oils contain some fatty acid chain remnants that may cause pain... Obviously food grade oils were not made for homebrewing, but some Homebrewers and UGLs use 'em.

..Not inferring that your sdoes however... just giving you a suggestion.

If this is indeed the case, it will not matter what you cut it with. As regardless of the dilutent, a percetange of fatty acids will remain.

Yes.. enough to cause pain.

And..the more you cut it, the more diluted it becomes..and thus the more you'll have to shoot.

That's a double thumbsdown imo.

I don't think it's dirty gear personally as i've come accross prop that's done all you desribed..and more.

I'd suggest you try cutting it in half with sterile GSO.

Another thing i've found that works from time to time is cutting it wiith a long-estered drug.

Test-E would work well here.

-N

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    ^^The viscosity of the oil is not the problem logan.

The prop is.

Actually the quicker an oil and a solution's solvents are absorbed, the higher the incidence of prolonged post-inject pain.

Other factors may include whether the oil is USP grade or not.

Food grade oils contain some fatty acid chain remnants that may cause pain... Obviously food grade oils were not made for homebrewing, but some Homebrewers and UGLs use 'em.

..Not inferring that your sdoes however... just giving you a suggestion.

If this is indeed the case, it will not matter what you cut it with. As regardless of the dilutent, a percetange of fatty acids will remain.

Yes.. enough to cause pain.

And..the more you cut it, the more diluted it becomes..and thus the more you'll have to shoot.

That's a double thumbsdown imo.

I don't think it's dirty gear personally as i've come accross prop that's done all you desribed..and more.

I'd suggest you try cutting it in half with sterile GSO.

Another thing i've found that works from time to time is cutting it wiith a long-estered drug.

Test-E would work well here.

-N
    nice post. answered a few questions i had about prop pain. mainly why some get it and some dont. i mean i have tried sust and 3-4 diff kinds of prop and i gotta say the pain is not all that bad, but then again i am a mans man

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    nice post. answered a few questions i had about prop pain. mainly why some get it and some dont. i mean i have tried sust and 3-4 diff kinds of prop and i gotta say the pain is not all that bad, but then again i am a mans man
    ditto

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yep, some UGLs will actually put some Test E in there to reduce pain and some will add some in to get higher dosed gear to hold with a limited amt of EO

Lion King is offline Junior Member
    Did anybody ask this guy how many cc's he is injecting. I make my own prop and have never experienced and pain up to 2cc's @ 100mg each. The stuff is so easy to make, I don't know why anyone would buy it from an ugl.

Thread Information