Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Natural1 is offline Associate Member

Necessary to front load

Is it necessary, or would it be beneficial, to front load w/750mg test e during the first few weeks of dbol 30mg-test E 500mg/week cycle. Or should i just begin at 500mg/week and leave the dbol to kickstart?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Totally up to you bro. Some people like it some dont. I dont think there is a difference at all. If you have cycled before without it why not give it a try this time. Then you know for certain which side of the line you are on regarding the issue. Then you will know for the future and will be able to share your observations on it with others on the board when someone else asks this questions later on.

good call bro, how many weeks do you think i should keep at 750 for just 1 or just a couple?

The idea is just to do it for the first week. A typical frontload for a cycle that you are running say for example Test Enth 500mg EW. So the first week say you are doing injections monday/thursday, just do the injection thursday and to 500mg, then for the remaining monday/thursday do your 250mg. The idea is that you work around the half-life of the compound. So if you are just injecting 250mg each inecjtion than by the time the next injection roles around the half-life is up and you only have 125mg in you and then you add another 250mg. This waysince you start at double, the next time you inject you will be at 250mg so you put in another 250 and you are always sitting around 500mg. Is it making sense because I only slept about 4 hours and I dont know what the hell im saying.

yeah bro understood completely, thanks.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    I say if you're going to front load, do it with a short ester like prop. That way you're actually kick starting your cycle fast, rather than kick starting with a huge dosage at the 4 week mark (when enanthate kicks in). If you need 500mg/week to grow, why expose your receptors to anything greater than that, desensitizing them? Use prop for the first 4 weeks while the enanthate is still esterified (unusable). That way you have test in your cycle from day 4 to the end, not week 4 to the end.

Just MO

Montgomery

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    I say if you're going to front load, do it with a short ester like prop. That way you're actually kick starting your cycle fast, rather than kick starting with a huge dosage at the 4 week mark (when enanthate kicks in). If you need 500mg/week to grow, why expose your receptors to anything greater than that, desensitizing them? Use prop for the first 4 weeks while the enanthate is still esterified (unusable). That way you have test in your cycle from day 4 to the end, not week 4 to the end.

Just MO

Montgomery
    Front loading is used to get blood levels up and stable quicker. There will be no desensitizing of the receptors by doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery

Just MO

Montgomery

Frontloading with any ester will do the EXACT same thing, how do u figure other wise. All it does is double the amount you have in you. And like Mud said, it wont do shit to the receptors. Bad advice imo.

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    Is it necessary, or would it be beneficial, to front load w/750mg test e during the first few weeks of dbol 30mg-test E 500mg/week cycle. Or should i just begin at 500mg/week and leave the dbol to kickstart?

wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg/ED
    wk 1-12 Test E 750mg/wk

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you do the frontloadin you will want to double the dose you plan to run the first week.

Since you will be running 500mg a week run 500mg say Mon and then again Thurs. Then when you're schedualed to inject again go with 500mg from that point on.

I'm not a big fan of front loading....... You will see quicker results with an oral as a jump start the first 4 weeks of the cycle.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    This brings up a good question about esters. If Test e takes 6 days to relaese does that mean in starts after day 6 and goes SLOWLEY, or does it dump it all in at once? OR, does it mean by day 6 it is already ALL released? These damn esters are confusing the shiit outa me. I thougght i knew my esters, but then i thought about it "test c 7 days, test e 6 days, prop 2 days,....but what does it really mean?"
    Damn!
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 04-10-2006 at 07:56 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Here is a a post from this thread Frontloading motives and benefits explained. about Front Loading

Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

First and foremost, this is some absolutely 3rd grade writing. If someone will unfu(k my plight and make it clear and flowing, I'll edit it and update it. I'm TIRED.

I’m surprised there isn’t a sticky on frontloading, and if there is one, why does it seem like it’s never read.

Below are the amounts released in a week when not frontloading

250mg x 2 of enanthate

Week 1 195 39%
    Week 2 336 67%
    Week 3 406 81%
    Week 4 447 89%
    Week 5 458 92%
    Week 6 466 93%
    Week 7 471 94%
    Week 8 473 95%

This ramping up process is because you are ADDING the remaining mg that hasn't expired from the last dosage to the next one ... which gradually builds up to a peak around week 7 or 8. Thus, you start getting the full INTENDED effect around that time. You can circumvent this WHOLE ramp up process and frontload. You're goal isn't related to what you inject weekly per se, it's how many ACTIVE mg there are in your body per day. THAT is the important number.

This is the amount you get per week if you DO frontload, and take double your dosage during the first week.

Week 1 394 79%
    Week 2 475 95%
    Week 3 475 95%
    Week 4 475 95%
    Week 5 475 95%
    Week 6 475 95%
    Week 7 475 95%
    Week 8 475 95%

All this does is circumvent the lag time in building your weekly release value up to your target usage. This doesn't accelerate the lag of your body to start responding to it. For instance, EQ amongst other things increases RBC, maybe that's part of what takes it a while to fully kick in... but who cares about that, why not just get the full intended volume up to a steady level and go from there?

Check out the “roid calculator”. Experiment on there with different dosages, and frontloading. Set up your normal cycle on there, and see what your residual is on week 8 BEFORE you inject. Essentially, ADD that to 500mg... thats the amount of MG you need in your body to get the daily release value you're targeting.

minimizes the anxious time of waiting for it to kick in and figure out if it’s real or not.

http://www.roidcalc.com/

Remember, there are two factors that control your physical response to the drugs.

1. The daily release/active value...
    2. Time for your body to start responding to it.

First, if you take Test-prop, it doesn’t affect you instantly... it takes a little while to kick in, despite its instant bio availability.

On top of that, mg per mg, enanthate is weaker, the ester takes up a greater amount of space/weight, so it's actually about 10% less than prop when considering that factor.

What would be nice is an excel spreadsheet with the formulas imbedded with locked fields for all but the necessary cells for changing the mg and half life. I would definitely make sure it was reflective of Hookers point, which is ACTIVE mg... That's an interesting subject too. :-) If he'd write a post about it… hint hint, nudge nudge.

People generally add a few weeks to cycle length when running long esters so that you actually get MORE weeks AT the intended dosage rather than spending the majority of the time building up to the peak just before quitting. The problem with this in my book is that a week with an abnormal HTPA and atrophying nuts needs damned well to be producing gains. It’s a simple decision, if I’m taking risks, I want rewards.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Double Post

Thread Information