Anavar Man is offline Member

What's the best Creatine?

I'm at the end of my Test/anavar cycle and I would like to retain some of the size I've gained. What creatine have you had great result's with? I would like a limited amount of bloat.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Monohydrate bloats you.
    creatine ethyl ester is mostly absorbed into the muscle and thus leaves you with less of a bloat.

I hope your adding this in combo with you propper PCT

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Creatine is not the way to go if you want to avoid bloat. One of the products, a very sweet fruity one, is aptly titled “SWOLE” due to it’s properties.

M.

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    almost every creatine will bloat you some more some less and you diet is a very important part there. avoid sodium and eat alot of pineapple and drink some coffee, this are diuretics, they will help you keep away some bloat.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    I'm at the end of my Test/anavar cycle and I would like to retain some of the size I've gained.oat.
    Want to retain size from the cycle?A perfect diet and training protocol will do that,cetainly not creatine.You'd be better off sending your money to "Jerry's Kids" especially if you think creatine is your ace in the hole.

~Pinnacle~

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Creatine is not the way to go if you want to avoid bloat. One of the products, a very sweet fruity one, is aptly titled “SWOLE” due to it’s properties.

M.

With creatine monohydrate, once the creatine stores in the muscle are filled the excess hangs out the muscle cell and attaches to a water molecule, thus the water bloat. This being considered when you take dosages of 10+g a day. Also depends on your size. Granted someone like ronnie will need more, than me or you.

With CEE, a very little amount goes along way. It has a higher absorbtion rate and effieciancy, so you will have less of a bloat.

Creatine is an excellent way to preserve muscle in PCT. I'd personally go with the CEE, cause it ives you less of a bloat. But if your trying to keep you gains are you really worried about your abs not being as sharp for a month. Get a grip.

Go with the CEE bro and let us know how it works for you.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    Opti ATP is the best cratine imo. its great stuff. 2nd place would be CGP Creatine Glycerol Phosphate. btw your in the wrong forum bro

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Want to retain size from the cycle?A perfect diet and training protocol will do that,cetainly not creatine.You'd be better off sending your money to "Jerry's Kids" especially if you think creatine is your ace in the hole.

~Pinnacle~
    i disagree with ya bro. there are many things needed to keep/maintain/recover during your pct. as you mentioned diet and training can help quite a bit, the supplements like creatine sure have done a great job maintaining strength for me which contributes to wanting to be in the gym during pct.

Thread Information