Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Dianabol for cutting?

The conventional view seems to be that dbol is strictly a mass drug - one that is synonamous with water retention. But the self-proclaimed steroid Guru (Jamie Sumners - author of steroids 101) claims that he's seen people rip up using strictly Dbol. I would imagine at the very least you'd have to do 10-20 mgs of nolva with this but that's coming from me who knows little on these matters. My general impression of this guy, incidentally, is that he's an imposter who lifted alot of info from online and was resourceful enough to market a steroid book. Anyway, I'd like to hear what some of the knowledgeable people on board think of this idea. Dbol for cutting? Yea or nae?

drew24 is offline Banned
    maby runnin it with tbol or anvar and dont forget test as a base but on its own i dont think so ? i whouldnt !

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    The conventional view seems to be that dbol is strictly a mass drug - one that is synonamous with water retention. But the self-proclaimed steroid Guru (Jamie Sumners - author of steroids 101) claims that he's seen people rip up using strictly Dbol. I would imagine at the very least you'd have to do 10-20 mgs of nolva with this but that's coming from me who knows little on these matters. My general impression of this guy, incidentally, is that he's an imposter who lifted alot of info from online and was resourceful enough to market a steroid book. Anyway, I'd like to hear what some of the knowledgeable people on board think of this idea. Dbol for cutting? Yea or nae?

ive never tried cutting while on dbol , but from my experience with dbol, it would work well. dbol drastically increases your resting metabolic rate, plus it helps you make noticable gains.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I think other androgens are better suited IMHO.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Makes sense to me. Your cutting but still keeping the protein up..its good for protein synthesis. I suppose if you can keep the bloat under control you would be good.

Who are you kidding? You're not humble! J/K!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I think other androgens are better suited IMHO.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    i read abook that said that any steriod can be used for cutting or bulking, dont know how true it is but taken correctly why not?

Yeah but being more specific on the matter, what would you have to look out for? Would you have to obsess about sodiom? Would you have to do more than just nolva? Anything else to consider?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Makes sense to me. Your cutting but still keeping the protein up..its good for protein synthesis. I suppose if you can keep the bloat under control you would be good.

RA
    Yeah but being more specific on the matter, what would you have to look out for? Would you have to obsess about sodiom? Would you have to do more than just nolva? Anything else to consider?
    I didnt think about that. Whenever I take dbol keeping the sodium down is a given. If your not going to do test with it I might throw in some proviron instead of nolva to keep the sex drive alive.

Does anyone else agree with this? (I ask because I'm niether knowlegeable nor experienced on AAS and I know there are many out there who think they know but little do they know.....they don't). I'm not saying this is you but I am saying that I wouldn't know the difference on account of my inexperience.

I didnt think about that. Whenever I take dbol keeping the sodium down is a given. If your not going to do test with it I might throw in some proviron instead of nolva to keep the sex drive alive.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    are you planning on using it for cutting? or is this just hyperthetical?

fred9 is offline Member
    i always read overhere that its not the roids that will cut you up, but the diet that will cut you up..
    i think in that perspective anadrol is better, more strength while you are deep into your diet and anadrol decreases in some people the appetite...
    Both should be great for maintaining mass...

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    i always read overhere that its not the roids that will cut you up, but the diet that will cut you up..
    i think in that perspective anadrol is better, more strength while you are deep into your diet and anadrol decreases in some people the appetite...
    Both should be great for maintaining mass...
    Personally, if I was going to take this approach, I probably would use drol instead of dbol .

fred9 is offline Member
    Personally, if I was going to take this approach, I probably would use drol instead of dbol.
    yep me too...was thinking about it for my next cycle..

I was considering it. It's available for me.

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny
    are you planning on using it for cutting? or is this just hyperthetical?

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    I've also heard of d-bol being used for cutting. Personally, I like the drug - but I think in order for it to be used for cutting it would require nolvadex , lots of cardio/training, and an impecable diet. I believe it could be done - but I know there are much better drugs suited for cutting up. Just my .02

Milky87 is offline Member
    It can easily be used for cutting. Instead of using higher doses, just sick to low ones - like a bridge - so you dont get as much bloat. Estrogen will make you store sodium and hence, water) even if you watch your sodium intake like a hawk.

The other option is to use an AI with it. I would rather arimidex over nolva for estrogen control simply because it would leave me with more active androgen in my body

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    low dose d-bol with 100mg -150mg of proviron . interesting

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    i read abook that said that any steriod can be used for cutting or bulking, dont know how true it is but taken correctly why not?
    This is very true, I've said it a thousand times over. its not the compound that cutts you or bulk you its your diet. so yes and compound can be used for cutting as well as bulking.

Plus, dbol is associated with good feelings (vs. fatigue). I want to have the feeling of vigor when I train not drag-ass lethargy. Dbol, I hear, is "good times."

Plus, dbol is associated with good feelings (vs. fatigue). I want to have the feeling of vigor when I train not drag-ass lethargy. Dbol, I hear, is "good times."
    im pretty sure that is correct although its the opposite if you take large doses, i mean you will get angry and shit.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    im pretty sure that is correct although its the opposite if you take large doses, i mean you will get angry and shit.
    Never seen this documented/reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Never seen this documented/reported.
    "improves strength and muscle mass dramitcally and also has the positive side effect of making you happier ( although the opposite is true with high doses over 50 mg)"

this statement is from THE MANIFESTO OF MASS survivors guide to bodybuilding.

IMO the oposite of happier is angrier, maybe i misunderstood.

hope this helps bro.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    This is very true, I've said it a thousand times over. its not the compound that cutts you or bulk you its your diet. so yes and compound can be used for cutting as well as bulking.
    Ditto.

And i personally have used dbol for cutting.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Its incorrect to think that D-bol or Drol can only be used in cutters. As already stated above its your diet and training that will fully determine cutting or bulking.

IMO D-bol or Drol is just fine for cutting.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Yes, you can use for cutting. I've used dbol 25mg & nolva 10mg ed for short 5 weeks cutting cycles, with excellence results. I find at this dosage I get little to no know sides and all the benefits of dbol. You'll have no problems with energy, you'll blow through all your cardio workouts like there nothing. As long as your diets in check your should be able to retain muscle and lose fat at a rapid pace.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Ilike to use Anadrol over d-bol for cutting because of the fact that anadrol actually supress my appetite.

Milky87 is offline Member
    I would rather add some synephrine

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    honestly, it ripped me up... i've ran 4 weeks of it... i went ahead and decided to go ahead and run it another week... so im currently in week 5... and really im more ripped than i have ever been

jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    dbol mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah but anadrol makes you feel like poop! Dbol makes you feel like.....good times and dancing feet!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Ilike to use Anadrol over d-bol for cutting because of the fact that anadrol actually supress my appetite.

I am on a trt dose of cyp and have been since sept of 05. I am going to try 10-15mgs of d-bol along with the cyp and daily proviron and see what happens.

How do you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    I am on a trt dose of cyp and have been since sept of 05. I am going to try 10-15mgs of d-bol along with the cyp and daily proviron and see what happens.

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    did any 1 have bad sides on dbol ? sounds like something i would like to use

How do you feel?
    considering that I'm 40 I feel pretty damn good. I believe I could actually lower my dose from 125mg to 100mg or maybe even lower. My libido is actually starting to be a problem. Humpin is all I think about. My wife thought it was great at first, now shes starting to walk funny. As far as muscle I'm actually still gaining a little. I use gh also. I'm going to throw some low dose d'bol in and see what happens.

At 37, my endogenous test isn't what it was at 26 so I see where you're coming from and I'm soon to follow suit. I saw a chart in Muscular developement that showed what men our age can expect in annual muscle gain. It was a measely three pounds a year. I'm all for HRT and I like the idea of using the black market and doing it yourself at a cheaper price. As for my health plan it's useless.

Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    considering that I'm 40 I feel pretty damn good. I believe I could actually lower my dose from 125mg to 100mg or maybe even lower. My libido is actually starting to be a problem. Humpin is all I think about. My wife thought it was great at first, now shes starting to walk funny. As far as muscle I'm actually still gaining a little. I use gh also. I'm going to throw some low dose d'bol in and see what happens.

I had some health problems a few years ago and after going to numerous Dr.s and spending a ton of money even though I had good insurance I am taking matters into my own hands. I lost alot of muscle and alot of valuable time by taking the advice of a few moron dr.s. (I'm not saying that all dr.s are morons but these few were.) I'm staying on the low dose stuff for awhile and see if I can keep sides as low as possible and still make some gains. So far its working out great. I don't expect to be 20 yrs old again but I sure as hell aint gonna sit back feel old just because some say its normal as you age. " It's not the years in the life but the life in the years" thats my motto. I plan on running a good 10-12 week cycle in the near future also. Test, deca , and proviron (which I am also on now, it's great) to start, and end with the test and masteron . I have everything I need now, just waiting.

ah2006 is offline New Member
    I did a cycle of dbol , and looking at the before and after pictures, its a definite notice in fat loss. i was taking arimidex on cycle, maybe that made a difference. my diet while on cycle was large amounts of clean food, ie. chicken, eggs, oatmeal, yogurts. i guess with the combo of diet and arimidex, it made it possible for fat loss. whatever it was .. i lost fat on my dbol cycle! but thats just me and my body. might work different for u. w/e u do, good luck

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    In red should answer this question. Summers is nothing but a fackin' fraud. Remember his 'gained' 20lbs of muslce and cut my BF% in half in a month using his scam products?

Thread Information