Thread: going crazy

joshr is offline Associate Member

going crazy

i am currently taking deca and test prop and man i cant even go to my parents house and eat dinner with ,y family because if someone raises there voice or gets a little rude with me i want to ripe there face off (not really) i mean what can i do just wait it out or is there something out there for that

NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member
    Get the idea out of your head that you have "roid rage " and stop using steroids as an excuse for any anger problems. You're allowing yourself to act this way...just demonstrate a little self control. If someone pisses you off, just take a deep breath and think before you act. It is not common at all to have anger issues with a prop and deca cycle, so don't think that.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NoFaith hit it on the head. You have to take responsibility for your actions and control your emotions. Understand that your fuse is somewhat shorter and handle yourself accordingly but don't use AAS as an excuse to lose your cool and do something foolish. If you can't control it then get off and wait a couple of years until you are in better control of your emotions.

MasterShake is offline Member
    In my opinion, roid rage does not exist. Just rage of hot heads who have confidence issues. You are fine bro... just relax and enjoy the steroid pumps...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, stop using AAS steroids as an excuse for your agression. Its all a mental thing..if you cant control your temper, first stop the steroids and seek some professional counseling

i guess i should of put this better ok i agrre with the roid rage stuff it just seems that i am more irritabe lately just wondering if thats normal as a side effect

NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member
    Get the idea out of your head that you have "roid rage " and stop using steroids as an excuse for any anger problems. You're allowing yourself to act this way...just demonstrate a little self control. If someone pisses you off, just take a deep breath and think before you act. It is not common at all to have anger issues with a prop and deca cycle, so don't think that.
    There ya go.

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    yeah its normal. if u can find a way to control it and harness it toward something constructive ull be golden.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFaith068
    Get the idea out of your head that you have "roid rage" and stop using steroids as an excuse for any anger problems. You're allowing yourself to act this way...just demonstrate a little self control. If someone pisses you off, just take a deep breath and think before you act. It is not common at all to have anger issues with a prop and deca cycle, so don't think that.
    WELL PUT!

i control it weel it just gets frustersting as hell sometimes thanks guys

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joshr
    i control it weel it just gets frustersting as hell sometimes thanks guys
    in what you described in your original post, it certainly doesn't seem like you're controlling it well.

gear is similar to alcohol in that all people will react to it differently. some people drink and they get happy, others get violent, etc. some people are happy when on a cycle cause of the gains, and some become more irritable or get the so called "roid rage ".

it does not affect your mind differently, but how people choose to react to it is what determines it's outcome. the happy person at the party and the person that just got in a fight are both being affected by the alcohol the same. it's the individual who CHOSE to react how they did.

what happens oftentimes (in a psychological point of view) is people take gear cause they think they're not strong/tough enough, they have insecurity issues, or they don't feel in control of their environment in one way or another.

once they start getting bigger, they feel a need to, in a sense, "strut their stuff" by trying to gain dominance in situations where they once felt they had little control or simply insecurity issues. it can be very deep-rooted, but i assure you any and all feelings of aggression while on gear are purely in your head and are 100% under your control. learn why you are CHOOSING to feel that way and overcome it.

the question here is, what is it that made you choose to take gear? i don't want the answer "to get bigger", but why is it that you thought you weren't adequate enough and how did it negatively affect your life to make you want the extra size? if you can find the true answer to that, you'll find the root of your issues right now.

Thread Information