ACAZORES is offline Member

Gear in Canada Airoprt

What can happen to me if I get caught in Canada airport with my pct in my laugage, like 3 vials Pregnyl, 60 pills Nolvadex , 60 pills Proviron , and some Clomid, Will I get in trouble? Im flying from Portugal to Canada just before I start my PCT.

jerryjuice84 is offline Junior Member
    I was coming back from U.S. w/ Nolva in my shaving kit bag... not even touched.. just dont bring it carry on w/ you..load it up in your shaving kit along with some tylenol and some nose spray...etc when it is scanned they will just see it is prescription meds at worse... dogs cant track or scent it either.. but dont bring it carry on.. more likely to get searched and questinoed

What about those 3 vials of clomid, I think I can put my pills in some portuguese vitamins bottles, this way they dont know whats on those pills, right?

jerryjuice84 is offline Junior Member
    ya when u put it in your overnight/shaving kit bag dont arrange it so it looks suscpicious either.. just have some vitamin C/advil..etc scattered along with rasers and toothbrush..can put the vials in a tooth brush holder maybe, find osmething that works.... JUST DO NOT CARRY ON

But I heard that steroid possesion in Canada is no problem as long is 4 personal use and u do not have huge amounts for sale.

brutesinme is offline Member
    not a huge problem, you won't get arrested, but your gear will be seized. for travelling just do as jerryjuice suggested, put in your checked luggage. Put you pills in advil containers and your liquids in cough syrup containers.

masterjuice is offline Associate Member
    yea i bought abombs and 10 pre-loaded shots of sus 250 in cancun during spring break and put them in my luggage, i put the pills in a mexican vitamin bottle and put the vials in shot glasses in my luggage and wraped them in news paper got through fine

Thread Information