Thread: Pct 4 Me!!

proph is offline New Member

Pct 4 Me!!

Hello all,

I have been body building for the last 10 years with full dedication. Over that time i have done two test based cycles that have taken me from 165 pounds to a solid 230. Through proper research and diet and have achieved many of my goals..any way on to my question.. i am 26 years old and i am going to start a sust /winny cycle. I plan on 800mgs a week of sust and the last 6 weeks winny 50 mgs ed . I need proper pct but have some worries. I need great eye sight for my career and have read that clomid can cause eye problems?? Also i have taken clomid in the past and hated the way it made me feel.. very emotional and depressed. I can deal with the emotions but am worried but side effects with clomid. Hcg is almost impossible to obtain in my area as with most pct. Will high levels of 6-oxo be sufficient for such a cycle or just a waste of time?? also will tapering my dosage of sust be any benefit?? any information is greatly appreciated as i want to do this in a smart and educated manor.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by proph
    Hello all,

I have been body building for the last 10 years with full dedication. Over that time i have done two test based cycles that have taken me from 165 pounds to a solid 230. Through proper research and diet and have achieved many of my goals..any way on to my question.. i am 26 years old and i am going to start a sust /winny cycle. I plan on 800mgs a week of sust and the last 6 weeks winny 50 mgs ed . I need proper pct but have some worries. I need great eye sight for my career and have read that clomid can cause eye problems?? Also i have taken clomid in the past and hated the way it made me feel.. very emotional and depressed. I can deal with the emotions but am worried but side effects with clomid. Hcg is almost impossible to obtain in my area as with most pct. Will high levels of 6-oxo be sufficient for such a cycle or just a waste of time?? also will tapering my dosage of sust be any benefit?? any information is greatly appreciated as i want to do this in a smart and educated manor.
    i would leave that 6-oxo crap out
    tappering would not benefit at all

if you carnt get hcg . i would run a nolva l-dex pct for 40 day's
    nolva 20mg ed
    l-dex 0.25mg ed
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    clomid side effects are different for everyone. i have no problems what so ever with my eyes on it. and i have 20/10 vision.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

nolva 20mg ed
    l-dex 0.25mg ed
    i was going to use clomid but im going on hol 2 nd week of pct and i dont want to break out in loads of spots or start crying infront of the female kind, will i be ok doing what you have stated, il be running test e, t-bol and winny.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

nolva 20mg ed
    l-dex 0.25mg ed
    sorry man not meaning to hi-jack your thread bro, pls forgive oops wrong quote stocky.
    Last edited by energizer bunny; 04-13-2006 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by proph
    Hello all,

sorry for hi jacking your thread bro, pls forgive

jcstanto is offline Associate Member
    I plan on doing clomid theropy after each cycle. Can it alter your emotions so bad to where your crying like a pussy? If so, I dont want to take it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstanto
    I plan on doing clomid theropy after each cycle. Can it alter your emotions so bad to where your crying like a pussy? If so, I dont want to take it.
    I think reading this would be beneficial for you:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

M.

jcstanto is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the thread!

Thread Information