swoledude24 is offline Junior Member

Quick Question Alcohol

What does alcohol exactly do when you"re on a cycle? I hear some ppl say no drinkin at all, while others say a little is ok. so what will it do. How much can you drink if any?

I never drink alcohol.
    If trying to better yourself and your body why hinder gains while on a cycle?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I choose not to drink, but that is a personal choice I made a long time ago and it doesnt just mean while on cycle, I never do because I just dont like what it does to you. In know what is it any good for you.
    Anyways, on cycle if you are running any orals or other hepatotoxic compounds alcohol can compound the impact on your liver, also it is known to raise estrogen levels. If you do decide to drink do it in moderation and dont get yourself hammered. Also if you are running other liver toxic compounds just look out for signs of liver failure. But again I dont think its a good idea at all.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    That is a question I am very ignorant on and would like more info on myself. In my own opinion, droppin orals like dbol and abomb is way more toxic to your liver than having say 3 beers. But I have no damn idea. I remember reading one guy say that 1 abomb is like 3 beers. In my opinion, that is wishful fn' thinkin'. I would guess that 1 abomb is way more toxic to you're liver than 3 beers. But I really don't know. Part of this, I just say from experience. I was in the military, had routine blood work and liver tests, and definately drank my share and never had any liver symptoms of abomb. Don't get me wrong though, I do incorporate orals. I don't think it's bad to have a few beers here and there. I think if you drink a lot, you're gonna blow gains because of all the empty calories. This is an interesting topic.

swoledude24 is offline Junior Member
    yeah i hevent been driking thanks for my making decsion clearer

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I Also if you are running other liver toxic compounds just look out for signs of liver failure. But again I dont think its a good idea at all.
    What are the signs of liver failure?

Liver failure you would notice a yellowing of the skin (jaundice setting in) this is because your liver is used to process billirubin, which is the byproduct of the breakdown of hemoglobin in your red blood cells. What this means is that when a red blood cell dies billirubin is formed, that is why you will notice when you get hit really hard and your bruise forms it may turn a yellowish colour after, therefore some red blood cells were destroyed in the blow. So since your liver flushes this waste product out of your body you can easily conclude that if you are turning yellow in the skin and eyes that your liver is not flushing it out and thus not functioning properly. Also if your liver isnt functioning properly you will notice your skin can be itchy.

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    oo alrihgt thanx. good info as usual

No worries man.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I never drink alcohol.
    If trying to better yourself and your body why hinder gains while on a cycle?
    Exactly. You couldn't pay me to drag myself down with that crap. If that makes me a stick in the mud, then i'm a stick in the mud.

Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    Exactly. You couldn't pay me to drag myself down with that crap. If that makes me a stick in the mud, then i'm a stick in the mud.

Especially at highschool well now college party's. They think it's cool to drink like it's manly those twig bodied basturds.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Drink WINE .. i have about a glass or 2 every night. HELPS IMMENSELY w/ CHOLESTROL!

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Bro live your life thats all im going to tell you. There's a rule I like to live by and thats EVERYTHING IN MODERATION. Now when your on cycle, a drink here and there or even a couple drinks isnt going to kill you. But dont be a dumbass and get f***ed up every weekend man.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD
    Bro live your life thats all im going to tell you. There's a rule I like to live by and thats EVERYTHING IN MODERATION. Now when your on cycle, a drink here and there or even a couple drinks isnt going to kill you. But dont be a dumbass and get f***ed up every weekend man.
    another thing is w/ orals its retarded to drink .. i mean if you cant sustain from drinking for 4-6 weeks.. you shouldnt even be in the vacinity of any AAS products

No self control = no aas

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    Didn't anyone watch "Pumping Iron"? What did Arnie say when he was asked about drinking milk! LOL!!

Thread Information