bubbley is offline New Member

Facial bald patches?? -->side effect?

Hey guys,

Gotta question, i was shaving my face just the normal routine, the next couple days later i noticed that there are like patches on some areas of. Patches meaning like no hair growth there, looks like stubble and then patches...has anybody else had this problem?? Any possible causes??

Does the hair grow back?..Hope the hair grows back!!

RYNO is offline Junior Member
    Very bizarre .. are you sure you didn't just not get in a nice even shave???

bubbley is offline New Member
    ya maybe im just paranoid that its a side effect from juice...but this has never happend and theres like 3-4 patches!! mayb i pressed to hard with the mach 3 ???(i dunno) but i just hope it grows back

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    usually you grow more when on never heard of that .You probably didnt shave evenly .

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I am in no way drawing this as a conclusion or trying to freak you out. But it could be alopecia. It is a baldness disorder where you will have bald patches in certain areas of your body, the baldness can get worse or get better, come and go, there really isnt much you can do about it. My friend got diagnosed with it when he noticed a bald patch in his beard.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i had a teacher that said he thought it could have been the oils on his hands that created his "patches". he said he would always touch his face, or rest his face on his hands, and he showed us how he developed the habit of one particular position, and sure enough, there were bald spots to compliment it.

now if its true or not, i couldn't tell ya, but something to consider at least...

Thread Information