Thread: hcg

tank2005 is offline Banned

hcg

i asked the ower of my gym what he sells for pct and he said hcg ,i said how mutch do i need and he said you will need 2 vails one with powder in it and one with liquid he said just mix the both together and shoot it up and thats all i need .....................i think he is talking shite .................what do you guys think ,and what is the gear in question

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by tank2005
    i asked the ower of my gym what he sells for pct and he said hcg ,i said how mutch do i need and he said you will need 2 vails one with powder in it and one with liquid he said just mix the both together and shoot it up and thats all i need .....................i think he is talking shite .................what do you guys think ,and what is the gear in question
    You need to learn how to use the 'Search Feature'. Its at the top right of your screen. There are many many threads on HCG and its effects/uses. Information on the peptide hormone, is also in the 'Steroid Profiles Forum'.

Anabolic Review Profile: HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadatropin)

You can use it many ways. At a range of doses:

You can run it 3 ways.

1 - Run HCG throughout at 250-1000ius/wk spliting the dosages evenly. Dont go over 1500ius/ED as Leydig Cell desensitization may begin to occur. Large doses and for prolonged peroids will desensitize the testes sensitivity to LH. I'm going to try 500iusE5D for my next cycle.

2 - Run it in the middle of the cycle for 7-10 days straight at 250-1000ius/ED. Then again at 250-1000ius/ED for the final 10-15 days leading to PCT. For example, if it taked 14 days for Test Enan to no longer be active in your blood, run it for these 14 days.

3 - For PCT. I run 1000ius/ED (Mon/Wed/Fri) for weeks 1-3 along with Nolva/Proviron for weeks 1-5. This is my PCT protocol, but can be added to other combinations of PCT compounds.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I think you defo need to learn abit more about pct, go to the pct forum and take a look around there is plenty of info regarding this subject.

There are many ways of taking hcg ,read up on all of them and then decide which one your going to go for.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    There is a lot more to it than that.

Do a search for pct and hcg .

Thread Information