Thread: drinking winny

SoF
    SoF is offline New Member

drinking winny

whats up guys....im gonna start my winny cycle a bit later on...one thing im not so sure of is if i can drink it. im taking the winstrol depot....ive been told if i didnt want to inject it , that i could drink it. what i wanna kno is if its safe..and if ill still get the same results as if i were to inject...if i can avoid injections..id prefer that lol

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Yes..you can drink winny,but keep in mind the liver will degrade the oral bio-availabilty by 20-25 %.Go to pubmed to see the studies I'm referring to.With that said,I strong urge/advise you to take that into consideration and dose accordingly.

~Pinnacle~

SoF
    well i was told to take no more then 50mg/ed of winny....so if i were to drink the 50mg of winny/ed for the length of my cycle (5-6 weeks)..will i be ok? and for my PCT...im taking milk thistle to help cleanse my liver..as well as glucosamine and chondroitin for my joints. is this ok?

Quote Originally Posted by SoF
    well i was told to take no more then 50mg/ed of winny....so if i were to drink the 50mg of winny/ed for the length of my cycle (5-6 weeks)..will i be ok? and for my PCT...im taking milk thistle to help cleanse my liver..as well as glucosamine and chondroitin for my joints. is this ok?
    You wont be getting 50 mgs of winny in your system,that I'm certain of.You results at 50 mgs Ed will be bottom of the barrel.Minimal...also,Milk thistle is an good liver protectant,but also diminishes the bio-availabilty too.So you are in a catch 22 somewhat.I'd run 70 mgs Ed of winny.Not one mcg less...

For the record,50 mg ED is a begginner dose,to see how you react, sides ect.I run 150 mgs- 200 mgs ED when using winstrol .Ran many other orals at very high doses as well.Don't believe the bullshit you read on this board about orlas.The liver is far more forgiving than most thread parrots have any comprehension of.

~Pinnacle~

SoF
    hahah i hear ya. well this is my first cycle...so then i should increase my daily dosage to 70mg/ed for the better results? alrite then. thanks for the advice pinnacle i appreciate it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You can drink winny???

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Why just a winny only cycle? Why not add test? But then again I should be asking what your goals are I guess.

hahah i hear ya. well this is my first cycle...so then i should increase my daily dosage to 70mg/ed for the better results? alrite then. thanks for the advice pinnacle i appreciate it
    The only diffence betwen 50 mgs and 70 mgs is results bro.The sides(if any) won't be a bit different.Do NOT let anyone tell you different.

Good luck on the cycle,practice proper nutrition and you'll grow like a weed.

~Pinnacle~

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You wont be getting 50 mgs of winny in your system,that I'm certain of.You results at 50 mgs Ed will be bottom of the barrel.Minimal...also,Milk thistle is an good liver protectant,but also diminishes the bio-availabilty too.So you are in a catch 22 somewhat.I'd run 70 mgs Ed of winny.Not one mcg less...

For the record,50 mg ED is a begginner dose,to see how you react, sides ect.I run 150 mgs- 200 mgs ED when using winstrol .Ran many other orals at very high doses as well.Don't believe the bullshit you read on this board about orlas.The liver is far more forgiving than most thread parrots have any comprehension of.
    ~Pinnacle~
    True, true...not only is it tough and regenerative but as stated, "forgiving". Just ask an MD, or better yet an alcoholic.

M.

SoF
    yah i was told i could stack it with test. i thought about it...my goal is to just get cut..if i do get somehwat bigger then thats completely fine with me..im not planning on becoming a monster..im only 5'8...im already at 185. im just gonna do this cycle for 5-6 weeks..and thats it. i follow a diet and do alot of cardio as well...who knows..maybe next year ill do another cycle of something else.

SoF
    thank u very much pinnacle. ill be sure to let u kno how it goes! this site is wicked! lol

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    yah i was told i could stack it with test. i thought about it...my goal is to just get cut..if i do get somehwat bigger then thats completely fine with me..im not planning on becoming a monster..im only 5'8...im already at 185. im just gonna do this cycle for 5-6 weeks..and thats it. i follow a diet and do alot of cardio as well...who knows..maybe next year ill do another cycle of something else.
    Good answer! Why can't more people be like you!

SoF
    hahaha thanks shady. alot of people tell me once u start..its like crossing over to the darkside....but ah well...its all good in my eyes lol

thank u very much pinnacle. ill be sure to let u kno how it goes! this site is wicked! lol
    Good luck with it!

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information