ccsd774 is offline New Member

A little injection mishap.

The other day I was going to give my glutes a break and inject my quad instead. This would've been my first quad injection. When I got the pin past the skin I almost had the pin all the way in (1"-22ga) and I hit something that must have been a nerve or something. My entire quad and all under my knee cap locked up and shot a strange pain through my leg. I had to pull out the pin cause it freaked me out and kinda hurt. It hurt for a few seconds after I pulled out the needle and then it went away. No more pian or anything since then. Does anyone know what I hit or have they ever done it? I went back to my glute for the injection cause I've scared myself too much to go back to quads again.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsd774
    The other day I was going to give my glutes a break and inject my quad instead. This would've been my first quad injection. When I got the pin past the skin I almost had the pin all the way in (1"-22ga) and I hit something that must have been a nerve or something. My entire quad and all under my knee cap locked up and shot a strange pain through my leg. I had to pull out the pin cause it freaked me out and kinda hurt. It hurt for a few seconds after I pulled out the needle and then it went away. No more pian or anything since then. Does anyone know what I hit or have they ever done it? I went back to my glute for the injection cause I've scared myself too much to go back to quads again.

Most likely it was a nerve. You'll be fine. I've done it a bunch of times where its actually affected me for like a week.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    You probably hit a nerve or something, happens all the time.

4everFitness is offline New Member
    I have no idea what you hit, other than a nerve, i used to to it in the quad all the time, i never had a problem like you described. I went back to the glute because its painless and easy. Im praying i never hit the sciatic nerve....

ccsd774 is offline New Member
    Has anyone on here thats reading ever hit their sciatic nerve? I've heard its rough. What ever I hit in my leg was pretty startling but went away in just a few seconds. Painful when it happened though.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    You'd have to be blind and semi-retarded to hit your sciatic.

Thread Information