WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member

fat and water gain???

I'm about to start a deca and sustanon cycle and have a few questions about fat and water gain. What is the best method for reucing fat gain or not fat gain at all without any more roids in my stack. I'm wanting to get lean but I want to put on a few more pounds of muscle first. Will just keeping my protein and water high and my carbs low do the trick. Can I prevent gaining any fat while on my cycle. What can I do.

people keep reading my message but so far no one has given me any replies. Does anyone have any advice for me on this topic.

MuscleGuru is offline Banned
    you should eat well, gain the fat along with muscle
    then burn the fat afterwards

ephedrine pills work a wonder

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by MuscleGuru
    you should eat well, gain the fat along with muscle
    then burn the fat afterwards

ephedrine pills work a wonder
    Yes and no. The goal of a sust/deca stack is wieght gain pure and simple. Yes you will gain some fat and some water but if you eat lots of CLEAN calories the muscle gain will far outdistance the others. Muscle burns fat...so as your LBM increases so does your ability to burn fat. Do not use ephedrine or ECA or clen or T3 during your bulking cycle. Let it runs it's course, get as big and strong as you can and when you're finished you can then run a fat burning program with an ECA suppliment.

P

MuscleGuru is offline Banned
    yea, what he said

also how much fat should be expected to gain on the numbers you gave before with the deca /sus cycle?

calories = weight X 20

40-30-20

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    PM me and I'll answer your question.

P

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by WannaBeBuff
    people keep reading my message but so far no one has given me any replies. Does anyone have any advice for me on this topic.
    Next time give it more than 36 minutes to get a response. Just b/c people read it doesn't mean they HAVE to repsond to something. Most of the time it's a new post and they're just curiosu as to what it says. So relax, kick back, and WAIT.

Ok. That was pretty fast, 4 replies in a few minutes. I didn't think I would get an answer. Thanks for the help. I'll PM you Pete.

Gilster is offline Member
    If you add winny at 50mg/d for the last 5-6 weeks ending 2 weeks after your last shot of deca /sust you can reduce bf% if you eat right and lean but high protein. At least it worked for me this way. The overlap helped harden and maintain my gains. I did this same cycle but with the winny during weeks 6-12, and deca/sust for weeks 1-10.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

and

keep your sodium intake low if you are worried abotu extra water weight.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    your going to gain water weight anyway partyboy is right a good sodium free diet can help

Thread Information