Thread: ?

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member

?

How is possible to have big nipples your whole life. Not cycles, just got big nipples been this way my whole life. I was just born with them. WHY im 1000% not cycle induced. I have never out of 3 cycles had any change or itches or lumps or anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ?-gear-015.jpg  

2bshredded is offline Member
    I don't know Bro, but I'm jealous I bet the girls just love them! Just genetics, blame your mother and father, nothing to worry about you look good.
    M-

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded
    I don't know Bro, but I'm jealous I bet the girls just love them! Just genetics, blame your mother and father, nothing to worry about you look good.
    M-
    Thanks man . Just the one thing i would change,and yes the girls tell to pierce them they do like them kinda weird though

stuball is offline Banned
    This might sound sick but when i was a kid i had that and it was pretty embasrsing, hated going to the beach because my dopey friends were always playing with them ( real funny d!ck heads ) so i numbed them with ice and cut them off wit a razor, i know it sound crazy, but then later in life i ended up gettin man boobs, i dont think from doing that, i was just gettin fat, sill kinda got them might go after the summer and get it taken care of..l

hauss man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    This might sound sick but when i was a kid i had that and it was pretty embasrsing, hated going to the beach because my dopey friends were always playing with them ( real funny d!ck heads ) so i numbed them with ice and cut them off wit a razor, i know it sound crazy, but then later in life i ended up gettin man boobs, i dont think from doing that, i was just gettin fat, sill kinda got them might go after the summer and get it taken care of..l
    What exactly did you cut off
    I am confused

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    What the hell did you do???? Are you kidding Bro?

2bshredded is offline Member
    Lucky you're wern't working a little lower. Brutal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man
    What exactly did you cut off
    I am confused
    I cut the tip of the nipple off, every time i put on a tight shirt the f%ckin the bitches started playin with them but not in private, in public so i got so f#ckin i got drunk and sliced them of.. Ok guys let the F^CKIN FLAMING BEGIN, NOW I GET A NUT KICK..i WAS A SICK F$CKIN KID..
    Last edited by stuball; 04-14-2006 at 08:33 PM.

Whoaaaaaaa Bro, that's some crazy sh$t, not gonna Flame you at all, just can't imagine the thaught process behind that........drunk, frozen, still sensitive as hell man. LOL, did they heal properly?

yeah i wouldnt flame you
    I hope you have worked out all of your problems if this is even true

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Did you happen to save them and put them in a jar or anything like that?

Might be able to sell them on Ebay!
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    wow......that sounds very very painful! OUCH

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Did you happen to save them and put them in a jar or anything like that?

Might be able to sell them on Ebay!
    Geez you guys are to funny, who the f$ck could make somthing like this up, it was embarising to go to the beach as a teenager and have bigger nipples the the girls had, not to mention if there was a chill in the air the high beems went on, i got drunk, iced one down, sliced it a little then sprayed sun burn spray on it then cut a little so & so on till it came off, then did the same to the oher, and know i didnt save them i flushed them down the toilet, yeah it was a little strange cuttin off a body part, but there was no more nipple jokes, about a year ago a close friend of mine at the beach said take you shirt off, and i did and he laughed his ass of and couldnt believe what happened to them, i told him he must be nuts cause i dont know what hes talkin about, so if you r in NY and go swimming in the ocean keep your mouth closed, because you never know what might end up in you mouth, could be my nips..LOL

you cut your entire nipple off

i would like to see a pic if you got it
    do you regret it, without a shirt it cant look to good

Geez you guys are to funny, who the f$ck could make somthing like this up, it was embarising to go to the beach as a teenager and have bigger nipples the the girls had, not to mention if there was a chill in the air the high beems went on, i got drunk, iced one down, sliced it a little then sprayed sun burn spray on it then cut a little so & so on till it came off, then did the same to the oher, and know i didnt save them i flushed them down the toilet, yeah it was a little strange cuttin off a body part, but there was no more nipple jokes, about a year ago a close friend of mine at the beach said take you shirt off, and i did and he laughed his ass of and couldnt believe what happened to them, i told him he must be nuts cause i dont know what hes talkin about, so if you r in NY and go swimming in the ocean keep your mouth closed, because you never know what might end up in you mouth, could be my nips..LOL
    One of the strangest things I have heard in a long time, LOL!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Can you say....O U C H ???

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man
    you cut your entire nipple off

i would like to see a pic if you got it
    do you regret it, without a shirt it cant look to good
    NO not the entire nipple just the pointy part and it was pretty pointy about a half inch.. i could post a picture but i think it looks pretty normal, i still got the man boob thing going, just cant get rid of it,..Im really freakin you guys out huh /???? i dont have an old picture, i have some recent ones.. Let me check it out..

Thread Information