stew piddasel is offline New Member

How many mg of var?

I am about to start a var / prop cycle and i was wondering how much var i should take a day.I was thinking 100mg but i have seen that other people have taken anywhere from 30-80.Do you think at 240lbs 100 would be fine or do you think i could possibly take more?

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stew piddasel
    I am about to start a var / prop cycle and i was wondering how much var i should take a day.I was thinking 100mg but i have seen that other people have taken anywhere from 30-80.Do you think at 240lbs 100 would be fine or do you think i could possibly take more?

Var 80mg/ED..........................

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stew piddasel
    What are your stats? If u have a fairly high bf% u will more than likely be disappointed from the results of var.... If your bf is in a good range though 80mg ed wld probably do ok.....

stew piddasel is offline New Member
    im 6'0 240lbs bf around 17-18% not looking to get ripped though i've read and heard that var gives you pretty good strength gains without putting alot of weight on you.Thats the kinda thing im looking for it is also said to be dectable by 2-3 weeks which is good since i am preparing to enter a weightlifting contest

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Strength is ok with Var......... I wouldn't run anything less then 80mg of var.

2bshredded is offline Member
    When the Mudman posts the Shredman listens!
    M--

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Strength is ok with Var......... I wouldn't run anything less then 80mg of var.
    yeah i was dissapointed w/ 200mg ED of var. definetly not big hitter
    great for beginners though since it is not very hepatoxic, very mild androgenically, and does not aromatize.

i would run it for 100mg ED for 8-12 weeks .. at week 8 get blood work done.. if liver enzymes are only a lil high i would personally keep going since it is one of the SLOWEST orals i know of as far as KICKING IN.

Thread Information