anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

clomid at a higher dose.

ok clomid is normally run 50-100mgs/day for pct. besides the first couple days which some go up to 300mgs. my situation is this. i am in the middle towards the end of my pct and am starting to have a little bit of problem getting it up. as far as the rest of pct goes i havnt lost any weight really, i feel good, and my balls have gotten larger.
    my question is. have any of you guys experienced running a higher dosage of clomid like 150mgs/day? do you think this would help if i ran it for the last week or so? im currently running it at 100mgs with 4g tribulus a day. im not worried about the sides of the clomid at that dose as its been fine.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Personally I would throw in some nolva and see if that does the trick. I dont like going higher on clomid unless absolutely necessary.

actually i have been running 20mgs nolva as well.. the sex drive isnt completly horrible. i have moments where im fine but most the time i idont even care to get into it.. i just want to be off cycle and horny again like i used to be! lol

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    gotta be careful with higher doses of clomid bro

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw26
    gotta be careful with higher doses of clomid bro
    thanks for the comment but please post your reasoning to what i have to be careful of.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I've been having pretty good luck running clomid 100mg, nolva 20mg, and letro .75mg/day. I wouldn't say my sex drive is 100% but i can still get it up on command. I just finished week 4 of pct, and I think I'm gonna stay on clomid for another couple weeks as my nuts aren't quite as plump yet.

ok i have made up my mind. unless there are guys that have actually ran larger dosages and tell me not to, im going to bump it up to 150mgs/day-days 21-30. my pct has been posted in the results section. i have been following it up so you can prolly get a good understanding of how things are going and what im running. i updated it to what my current plan is. PCT results journal

Thread Information