Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    way too much bro....why waste your money and drown your receptors out so early in the game?

BGMKE7 is offline New Member

Gra

im stumped on your statement.so when will i have exp.when im 80yrs old???? i put 120 pounds onto my 5'10" body.i know im not the biggest guy around but noone is close to me in my area.aside from that i have studied not just on steroids but GH,igf,and insulin .i have incorporated all of these into my routines and i believe that i have accomplished all that i can with what i was born with.i dont see how i could get any bigger.i will keep in contact with you so that i will know when im expericenced enough.?! ok?
    later

also

i never said that he should stop the dbol .i said that if his heart was set on doing so then he at least needed to add more test.i have no idea if the guy has prop or not.damn,guys here just want to argue............

Xprime is offline Banned
    Receptor sucks asses buy proviron u will have more receptor.

Gra

24 yrs old and you are telling me i dont have exp.come on......this board is becoming a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry modertors and admin. but this is just too much!!!!!! i mean no disrespect but i will let my comment stand.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by BGMKE7
    i never said that he should stop the dbol.i said that if his heart was set on doing so then he at least needed to add more test.i have no idea if the guy has prop or not.damn,guys here just want to argue............
    I dont agree with your advocating of such high doses for a first timer. Why not start on 350mg/wk then bump to 500mg/wk. Surely 750mg/wk of Test is alittle on the generous side?

24 yrs old and you are telling me i dont have exp.come on......this board is becoming a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry modertors and admin. but this is just too much!!!!!! i mean no disrespect but i will let my comment stand.
    Then go elsewhere if you dont like it. Simple.

swifto

because 350mg/wk would only shut down his natural production.thats it.and that is documented......

i am else where,i just stop by here.dont worry i wont anymore.

you told me swifto(23yrsold) yeah,later kids................

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    im stumped on your statement.so when will i have exp.when im 80yrs old???? i put 120 pounds onto my 5'10" body.i know im not the biggest guy around but noone is close to me in my area.aside from that i have studied not just on steroids but GH,igf,and insulin .i have incorporated all of these into my routines and i believe that i have accomplished all that i can with what i was born with.i dont see how i could get any bigger.i will keep in contact with you so that i will know when im expericenced enough.?! ok?
    later
    It was not your age I was thinking about. Don`t get me wrong, 120pounds is great. Way more than I have put on. But my statement was based on your advice given about increasing the test after stopping the d bol, wich I`m not agreed in. It makes no sence to me, but that could be due to that I haven`t seen a cycle setup like that before.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    because 350mg/wk would only shut down his natural production.thats it.and that is documented......
    And 750mg wouldent? Are you outta your fu(king tree!

So your saying 350mg/wk wont be benificial? It will, "only shut down his natural production"? I've seen users here and at other board who have done very well off 250mg/wk. Yeah...Their not going to gain 35lbs, more 15-18lbs.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    NO that is not documented infact an old vet here achieved great results on 250mg /wk which is still MORE THAN 3x NORMAL testproductionof a horny teen. you best rethink your comments before you state'em. AND where is this documented... may i inquire..

You keep stating peoples age like it matters.

If your so experienced your pretty uneducated to think Test at 350mg/wk will ONLY shut your natural testosterone production down, nothing else. Where and what have you been doing/researching for however many years you "claim" to have experience with.

"Documented"....Please elaborate?

Foo Man is offline New Member

I'll be the first to admit that I have very little experience with AS, but I do have a child. I've only seen kids flip out like you just did over a couple of negative comments. You're not showing the maturity of a 31 year old and I doubt you are. Someone who has mentally matured would let the comments slide off their back, not go crying to the admins.

This is a public forum. You'll get both the good and the bad. If you can't handle that, then come back when you've grown up a little.

lowep3 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the replies and you guys have shined the light on a lot of different ways to take my cycle. I do plan on using dbol along with the test though, just long enough for the test to be at it's peak. I'm pretty sure this is what my cycle is going to look like...

WEEK 1- 6: Dianabol 30mg Every Day
    WEEK 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate 400mg Per Week
    WEEK 1-13: Nolvadex 20mg Every Day

WEEK 14: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
    WEEK 15: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
    WEEK 16: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

RobbieG is offline Member
    Easy on the nolva though, estrogen is vital.

now im flipping out....?????when?where? am i reading the same posts cause i dont see anywhere that i flipped out.im finished with this thread but that one from (FOO MAN) really is a head spinner.when did i cry to the admin.i was apologizing for calling the board a joke because i used to respect this place.

and your jerking off smiley face is mature?????? dont think so.

stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    Well for what it's worth guys, I used D-bol weeks 1-5 at 40mg a day, then on week 6, bumped my test e to 750mg a week and the gains kept on coming. Worked really well for me, gained about 20-23lbs after PCT.

well stacked566,
    im sorry to say but you have been living a dream cause TAIBOXA says that what you just did wont work.so its time to wake up now and come back to reality.

i just couldnt resist that oneok,now im done.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    so tarded

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    well stacked566,
    im sorry to say but you have been living a dream cause TAIBOXA says that what you just did wont work.so its time to wake up now and come back to reality.

It's obvious you don't know how certain androgens work. There's is no need for this guy to ramp up his doses on a short cycle like this and his first cycle to boot. Also in your post you said 'in order to him to keep gaining' he needs to up the test dose after the discontinuance to the d-bol. Why? Please elaborate on this point so i can shoot down whatever reason you give.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by stacked566
    Well for what it's worth guys, I used D-bol weeks 1-5 at 40mg a day, then on week 6, bumped my test e to 750mg a week and the gains kept on coming. Worked really well for me, gained about 20-23lbs after PCT.
    oMG and you dont think the gains would of continued at 500mg/wk LOL

well stacked566,

ROFL wow ur ignorance is a shiny beacon for attention isnt it.
    firstly i never stated IT WONT WORK .. i simply pointed out the fact that increasing dosage w/ a long ester is pointless, idiotic and a WASTE of gear.
    yes, ur going to gain regardless of the fact Keeping it the same VS ramping it up

u sir are lacking info to back up your claims other than INCREASING DOSES IS GOOD!

YOU THINK DBOL is the backbone of a cycle ?! wow where was i when this publication came out!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Just throw some Slin, Anadrol , and good ol Tren in there to end this thread.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    WELL,PRAY TELL
    lets see.i have 13yrs of exp and i have gone from 160 pounds at age 18yrs to now being 280 at 31 yrs old.bro,dont be a smartass cause i dont have alot of posts.you are way off base here.you say you 2 cycles of exp of steroids .well i have spent more time doing research then you have being on steroids.i do know alittle bit here so back off with that attitude.its that kind of crap that keeps me from posting.
    later
    Well as far as I am concerned after just three cycles, I know a shit load more about juicing than you will ever know brain fart. Do some fvcking research and then come back here and argue the point.
    Last edited by Kale; 04-20-2006 at 04:10 AM.

RobbieG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Just throw some Slin, Anadrol, and good ol Tren in there to end this thread.
    Wow!

afcourse, This dude needs additionally 800 mg EOD tren , 150 mg Anadrol for 10 weeks to KICKSTART, 800 mg Test and slin for pct dude,wth why havenīt we told him this is the supercycle wich every uses to be hot for summer.

Donīt you love it when someone says, "kickstart" but is going to use ridiculous amount for like 6-10 weeks ?

That is not kickstart, that by it self is a cycle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information