Terminator1 is offline Associate Member

How much Nolva and when should I start PCT?

For a 10 week cycle that will consist of-

Week 1-4 DROL 50 ED
    Week 1-10 100 EOD PROP
    Week 1-10 1000mg CYP per week
    50 DROL per day for 2 weeks after last cyp shot.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Is this your first cycle ? There are big doses there and you dont know about PCT ?

Any previous cycle expirience???

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Also why are you running Prop for the same amount of time as the Test E ?

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    For a 10 week cycle that will consist of-

Week 1-4 DROL 50 ED
    Week 1-10 100 EOD PROP
    Week 1-10 1000mg CYP per week
    50 DROL per day for 2 weeks after last cyp shot.

Oh boy.

You should start nolva 18 days after last injection of cyp for 4 weeks at 20/20/40/40.

Good luck!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    run the prop 2 weeks longer then the cyp.

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Is this your first cycle ? There are big doses there and you dont know about PCT ?
    No its not my first cycle. I have done at least 10-12 cycles now. Never used Nolva, only Clomid. Im sick of clomid sides so Im not going to take it any more! And you know whats funny? every time I post about PCT I get freaks, freaking out about it and acting like someone is going to die for not doing the "research" about PCT? And whats even funnier is I have several friends who have been doing cycles for years and havent even heard of PCT. And they are some big MOFO's. They laugh when I show them these post that guys post wigging out over someone asking questions about PCT.

Because I want to? No i am really planning on running the prop 2 weeks past the cyp!
    Last edited by Terminator1; 04-19-2006 at 08:32 PM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    No its not my first cycle. I have done at least 10-12 cycles now. Never used Nolva, only Clomid. Im sick of clomid sides so Im not going to take it any more! And you know whats funny? every time I post about PCT I get freaks, freaking out about it and acting like someone is going to die for not doing the "research" about PCT? And whats even funnier is I have several friends who have been doing cycles for years and havent even heard of PCT. And they are some big MOFO's. They laugh when I show them these post that guys post wigging out over someone asking questions about PCT.

Because I want to? No i am really planning on running the prop 2 weeks past the cyp!
    ya and them big "mofos" u know that dont know what pct is, cycle year round and dont know what its like to actually come off and dont recover before they are back on something.

No need to freak out bro. You ask a question and people are just giving their opinion. Thats what this board is all about. Please don't take offense.

Are you asking how much nolva during the cycle or as part or your PCT??

IMO I would just drol at the beginning and run your prop at the end right up to PCT. I would not run prop throughout....just increase your cyp dose if needed.

No offense to your friends but if they have never heard of PCT they shouldn't be cycling. I don't care how many cycles they have done....recovery is a must.

Thread Information