dblock189 is offline Associate Member

qv test e 250 experation question

hey bro's

I have a qv test e 250 10 ml bottle and the experiation date is 2008. The furthest date i heard is 2007. I highly doubt its a fake. It has all the holograms sealed box, and everything. I compared it to the ones posted in this site. What do you guys think? Ever had of the 2008 experiation date on it. Also how are these batch? Please help.

dblock

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    hey bro's

I have a qv test e 250 10 ml bottle and the experiation date is 2008. The furthest date i heard is 2007. I highly doubt its a fake. It has all the holograms sealed box, and everything. I compared it to the ones posted in this site. What do you guys think? Ever had of the 2008 experiation date on it. Also how are these batch? Please help.

dblock
    What's the batch number? The last one's I used were a year ago or so with batch #25 and their expiry was 07.

I am not to sure. I am at work right now. I will post it for you as soon as i get home like at six. How did you like your qv test? i was reading on the other post that they are very underdosed and now im worried about it. thanks bro.

DBLOCK

I've never had any problems with any of their products that I used. I've mainly just used qv and denkall but the results were comparable to other non-mexican companies that i've used. I just stopped using mexican because ug's and powder are a lot cheaper.

Yea i know what you mean. That was the best i was able to get around here. Either that or animal farm and i picked qv. I do have some galienka amp tests but not enough lol. I will post the lot number when i get home. Hopefully that will help. I really appreciate it bro.

DBLOCK

Ejuicer,

it is lot 028. What do you think? it says expires 12 2008. Get back to me when you can bro.

DBLOCK

I've got a few empty bottles laying around in my drawer and each batch number seems to jump ahead several months for the expiry date. I can't give you confirmation and unfortunately the website is done, but with the pattern of dates my guess is that it would be fine.

Yea bro thanks alot. I hope its good. I guess i will soon find out. I'll let you know how it is after its all done just for your own knowledge.

Thread Information