Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    anavar100 is offline Associate Member

Creatine while ON?

how many of u take creatine when on a cycle? is it a good idea to?

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anavar100

It isnt a bad idea. In fact it can be used during your cycle or even your PCT.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Many use it for PCT. I use it for both, 3-5g/ED.

use on pct to help keep water gains and speed recovery time (of muscles).

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    i think it is a good idea. it wont hurt. starting in pct is a decent way to go.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    i havent heard to many people use when on but I did hear many people say they use it for pct..

ProteinFart is offline Junior Member
    Similar topic but a digression none the less ... What about Nitric Oxide? I've heard it's great to use while on. Thoughts?

I would go with saying good both on and off. Many aas help you have a positive nitrogen balance, and that would help fuel this. of course when cycling off, anything to help you be less catabolic and more efficient recovery would be helpful.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Save it for pct, never found a great benefit while cycling.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Save it for pct, never found a great benefit while cycling.
    Bingo. You wont notice any difference while on.
    That being said I pretty much use creatine year round when Im not on in my PWO shake.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Bingo. You wont notice any difference while on.
    That being said I pretty much use creatine year round when Im not on in my PWO shake.
    Why not? If your bulking its good for mass/strength gains "on" or "off".

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Depends on how you respond. I've read definite benefits that I'm sure a techie can point out below.

AND READ MY AI THREAD!!!!!!

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-20-2006 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Why not? If your bulking its good for mass/strength gains "on" or "off".
    C'mon are y ou telling me when you're on roids you can actually notice creatine increasing your strength? If so than by all means use it, but I dont notice shit all when I got Test, deca etc already circulating through me.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    C'mon are y ou telling me when you're on roids you can actually notice creatine increasing your strength? If so than by all means use it, but I dont notice shit all when I got Test, deca etc already circulating through me.
    correct bino, never seen a great benefit only in pct, but if some are seeing good results while on cycle than yeh use it but id question the cycle...if that was the case

clements22 is offline Associate Member
    i hear its good with anvar and its good for pct because it boost lh?

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    its better to use creatine when off than when on cause simply you didnt need it while using steroids ,it wouldnt make such a difference in terms of strength and gains ,its more wise to use during pct to give you alittle bit of increased strength and maybe some mass ..peace

MACHI is offline Associate Member

big no no

Quote Originally Posted by anavar100
    Its a terrible idea. Thats like using amphetamines for their benifits as stimulants then drinking a bunch of coffee because it will help you stay awake too.

Bottom line, from a financial perspective, don't waste your money. If anything, save it for PCT.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Alot of you guys don't really know anything about creatine do you? Anyway, use the creatine while on if you're a responder. Not only will you increase ATP synthesis but it causes satellite cell proliferation via a different pathway than AAS, making the cycle more productive. The water retention in the muscle will also help especially if you're taking an AI to avoid estrogenic sides. Creatine also has anti-oxidant properties and helps the body regulate heat, which may help your cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Alot of you guys don't really know anything about creatine do you? Anyway, use the creatine while on if you're a responder. Not only will you increase ATP synthesis but it causes satellite cell proliferation via a different pathway than AAS, making the cycle more productive. The water retention in the muscle will also help especially if you're taking an AI to avoid estrogenic sides. Creatine also has anti-oxidant properties and helps the body regulate heat, which may help your cardio.
    Kilgor, are you saying creatine itself has anti oxidant properties, or the ALA that is usually found in the mixtures?
    Last edited by C_Bino; 04-19-2006 at 08:16 PM.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    hell id use it. Just for the fvck of it.
    Juice is supposed to help creatine storage so i say go for it.

Kilgor, are you saying creatine itself has anti oxidant properties, or the ALA that is usually found in the mixtures?
    Did you see ALA anywhere in my post noob J/K. Yeah creatine does work as an anti-oxidant.

OOHHHHHHH so Kilgor takes creatine and now he thinks hes big. How much you benchin now ... 135 yet?

Watch out guys...

OOHHHHHHH so Kilgor takes creatine and now he thinks hes big. How much you benchin now ... 135 yet?

Watch out guys...
    I prefer the 10g creatine i use compared to the primo in your 'broke back' cycles. PrimoHomo.

Respectfully disagree

No one that tells him not to take creatine while on gear is saying that it won't help him through synergistic effects....... All WE'RE saying is that if your comparing the two, the gains from creatine will be miniscule compared to those from the gear. And why stress your joints and ligaments out even further? They always scream for mercy at the end of a cycle anyways. Also, the anti-oxidant properties you speak of will be almost immeasurable. I know your a vet and I sound like a noob commin at you like this but I know my shit.

Yes he can take creatine while on cycle.
    Yes it will help him gain more.
    No I don't think its worthwhile compared to what he'll see from the gear. It would be better utilized during pct to help keep gains.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    No one that tells him not to take creatine while on gear is saying that it won't help him through synergistic effects....... All WE'RE saying is that if your comparing the two, the gains from creatine will be miniscule compared to those from the gear. And why stress your joints and ligaments out even further? They always scream for mercy at the end of a cycle anyways. Also, the anti-oxidant properties you speak of will be almost immeasurable. I know your a vet and I sound like a noob commin at you like this but I know my shit.

No I don't think its worthwhile compared to what he'll see from the gear. It would be better utilized during pct to help keep gains.
    I guess what im trying to say that if you took two groups with identical diets, workout regimens, and hormone cycles - put one on creatine while the other on a placebo...... Do you really think you would notice a difference???

It's cool with me if you want to disagree bro. As far as i know creatine won't stress his joints out, if creatine can be used in your opinion during PCT to help keep gains why not also on cycle to get more gains. Hey, i'm not saying he'll gain 10 extra lbs of muscle if he didn't use the creatine but 1-2 extra pounds is still something to shot for, feel me?

I
    guess what im trying to say that if you took two groups with identical diets, workout regimens, and hormone cycles - put one on creatine while the other on a placebo...... Do you really think you would notice a difference???
    Actually yeah i think it would, a small difference but none the less.

It's cool with me if you want to disagree bro. As far as i know creatine won't stress his joints out, if creatine can be used in your opinion during PCT to help keep gains why not also on cycle to get more gains. Hey, i'm not saying he'll gain 10 extra lbs of muscle if he didn't use the creatine but 1-2 extra pounds is still something to shot for, feel me?

IActually yeah i think it would, a small difference but none the less.
    I didn't mean creatine itself would stress his joints out but rather the extra strength capability it gave his muscles as its relatively common for steroid users to experience tendon and ligament injuries from lagging (with respect to growth) growth with these tissues as compared to muscle tissues. My bad on not articulating that part....

Yeah im sayin your right in that it can be used during his cycle to help with those extra one or two pounds but I think from a financial and practical perspective its just not worth it.

i do it while on cycle i guess, i dont know if it really helps though haha

I didn't mean creatine itself would stress his joints out but rather the extra strength capability it gave his muscles as its relatively common for steroid users to experience tendon and ligament injuries from lagging (with respect to growth) growth with these tissues as compared to muscle tissues. My bad on not articulating that part....

Yeah im sayin your right in that it can be used during his cycle to help with those extra one or two pounds but I think from a financial and practical perspective its just not worth it.
    Cost? It costs hardly anything in the UK. Creapure Creatine by Reflex is £15 (around $25) for 500g. 5g/ED is 100 days worth. If anything its a good addittion to a cycle with a tight budget IMHO. The cost/benifit ratio is good.

Blakey is offline New Member
    I won't if using orals, due to the extra stress on the Kidneys or am I playing to safe? Do for pct tho.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    ok so whats the ideal dose for pct?

kesh227 is offline New Member
    taking supplements on gear is all the reason more to take them. If juice increases protein synthesis, it will only help to greatly enhance the effect of them. I'm a fan of CEE, glutamine, BCAA, and whey. Tribulis is cool for on cycle and pct, NO2 is sweet as well. But, yea id say creatine is a must.

Outlaw** is offline Associate Member
    I use no-xplode and it has creatine in there. Great for workouts, but I dont notice any difference from the creatine.
    Last edited by Outlaw**; 04-30-2006 at 03:08 PM.

no-xplode has 1 gram of creatine per serving.

also, check out labrada super charge, is cheaper and has the same ingredients only more per serving than no-xplode

Outlaw** is offline Associate Member

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Creatine is a very debatable supplement.. There are many ppl who respond very well and others who don't see any benefits from it.

I have used it during this PCT and will continue to use it during and after each cycle. CEE that is.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I have mono and cee on my counter. not really sure which one would work better. any opinions?

antterra1 is offline New Member
    I might try in Mid-cycle, say week 6 and use it through my pct

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw**
    No Explode sucks...P.S. when something is cheaper it usually means its shittier, I know I'm gonna catch some flack for that comment, but I'm a big MRI guy and a big Ed Byrd guy, NO2 is expensive for a reason, so is CE2, its not a coincidence...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information