Thread: Sustanon Pain

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member

Sustanon Pain

Bros, I took a Sust. shot in the glute Sunday, and today its swollen and so sore I can barley walk! Any advice? What happened? It hurts like a bitch!

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    maybe you hit a vein or maybe your gear is bunk.....mu sus shots never hurt like that

Killing me

Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    maybe you hit a vein or maybe your gear is bunk.....mu sus shots never hurt like that
    I don't know what it is, but I'm telling you, it hurts to walk! I never felt anything like that before!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a chance you could have hit your sciatic nerve.

Massage the area gently in the shower, use a heating pad, and try walking for at least 30 minutes a day until it goes away.

EDIT: The prop in the sust can also be painful. What # shot is this for you? It takes a few weeks for your body to become accustomed to the oil and BA
    Last edited by daem; 04-19-2006 at 05:38 PM.

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    what area of the glute did you shoot? Did you shoot the upper right or upper left quadrant?

tank2005 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    There is a chance you could have hit your sciatic nerve.

Massage the area gently in the shower, use a heating pad, and try walking for at least 30 minutes a day until it goes away.
    he should have been no were near his sciatic nerve...feel the bottom of you back were the crack of your arse starts if it is sore there then you have hit the nerve,it should go away in about 5 or 6 days ..................i no this because i hit my nerve on my very first shot [way to low] and it hurt like hell ,i could not even put my socks on .........

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tank2005
    he should have been no were near his sciatic nerve...

The only information he provided was that he shot his glute...He most definitely could have been near it.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tank2005
    he should have been no were near his sciatic nerve...feel the bottom of you back were the crack of your arse starts if it is sore there then you have hit the nerve,it should go away in about 5 or 6 days ..................i no this because i hit my nerve on my very first shot [way to low] and it hurt like hell ,i could not even put my socks on .........
    I dont see how this pain would indicate hitting your sciatic nerve. You are palpating your lower back, even if you were putting pressure on the nerves originating in your lumbo-sacral plexus pain would not be indicative of hitting a nerve during injection. Anyways aside from that fact that the pain probably wouldnt be associated with hitting a nerve you are not realizing that your sciatic nerve originates from the ANTERIOR rami of nerves L4-5 and S1-3, not the posterior divisions which you would most likely be putting pressure on, that would more likely be your femoral nerve (the nerve innervating the anterior compartment of your leg). Hitting a nerve is a serious thing and I think (as you have been warned many times) you need to only comment on things you are sure about. This post made no sense to me.

tank2005 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I dont see how this pain would indicate hitting your sciatic nerve. You are palpating your lower back, even if you were putting pressure on the nerves originating in your lumbo-sacral plexus pain would not be indicative of hitting a nerve during injection. Anyways aside from that fact that the pain probably wouldnt be associated with hitting a nerve you are not realizing that your sciatic nerve originates from the ANTERIOR rami of nerves L4-5 and S1-3, not the posterior divisions which you would most likely be putting pressure on, that would more likely be your femoral nerve (the nerve innervating the anterior compartment of your leg). Hitting a nerve is a serious thing and I think (as you have been warned many times) you need to only comment on things you are sure about. This post made no sense to me.
    well i went to see my doc when i had my first shot and he said i have hit my nerve,he said the pain at the bottom of my back was because my sciatic nerve runs right to thet spot...........

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Dude the same thing happened to me the first (and last) time i used sust. Fuck sust.

Glute

I shot in the upper right area, its swollen up pretty good. It feels better today, but still hurts like a bitch! I don't like Sust!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    sust is know to cause pain in a lot of people..its the prop ester that causes it..suck it up

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Brave - i'm guessing this might be one of your first injections on starting a new cycle

the pain goes away, no worries - after awhile you wont feel anything at all

here's my take on it - check your gear's BA level, the more you have the worse the pain is - i'm assuming this is the problem

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It's not the BA, it's the prop ester.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart04
    Bros, I took a Sust. shot in the glute Sunday, and today its swollen and so sore I can barley walk! Any advice? What happened? It hurts like a bitch!

That is a common reaction. I think it has something to do with the esters containde in sust. You should try to apply some heat to the injection site post injection, ie a very hot shower. If the shot was in the correct location and gear was good, sterile environment and all, I would think you would be ok.

trin2getswole is offline Junior Member
    mine never hurt

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    Your next one will probably be the same it eases of after a couple of weeks, you will be fine its normal.

mori1541 is offline Junior Member
    hitting the sust now but mixing it with deca in the same needle....some soreness but nothing like described yet..( knock on wood)

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    I have sciatica and not from injections......I don't ever hit the right side of my glutes.....go for the left glute, delts, and quads

How fast are you injecting?
    Are you steralizing before and after injection?

sus never hurt for me bro

Thread Information